Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's wrong with with Breathitt Co.?
?
No offensive flow. Too many bad shots.

That and they have played a ridiculously hard schedule so far.
Denny will have bobcats ready by tourment time still looking for right combos
I think part of the problem is some key players who were part of last year's team are not playing this year for one reason or another. That's what I heard, anyway.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I think part of the problem is some key players who were part of last year's team are not playing this year for one reason or another. That's what I heard, anyway.

Fraley is the only one not playing. Plus they added a transfer so that isn't the reason.
Altro Cat Wrote:Fraley is the only one not playing. Plus they added a transfer so that isn't the reason.

I heard that Fraley wasn't playing and another player had quit. I guess Fraley is the only one not playing.

But Altro, wasn't Fraley a HUGE part of the reason that Breathitt was so successful last year? His absence this year has to be a major reason for their struggles.
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:I heard that Fraley wasn't playing and another player had quit. I guess Fraley is the only one not playing.

But Altro, wasn't Fraley a HUGE part of the reason that Breathitt was so successful last year? His absence this year has to be a major reason for their struggles.

Defensively he helped them some against certain teams. Offensively they never gave him the ball on the block so most of his points came off rebounds and put backs. It is a loss but not nearly the loss that many of the posters on here are making it out to be. Chaney is giving them pretty much the same points and rebounds.

I haven't heard of anyone quitting the team, Trent missed a few games with a muscle pull but should be about ready to return. He took a beating during the football season and probably wont be completely healthy until late in the season.
Hard season page that's not the reason