Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brian Kelly AP Coach of the Year
Thoughts?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
ND wasnt even in the preseason top 25, battled all the way to the #1 , playing in the national title game. I find it hard to think Kelly wasnt deserving of this award.
unranked and irrelevant before the season, undefeated and playing for a national championship after the regular season. very deserving of his award

2 undefeated regular seasons in 3 years, 3 BCS bowls in 4 years is pretty good
Im shocked......not.

They need to wait until the bowls are over.
I think they would have voted for Saban after they see the NC game...
For what he has done with the ND team very much deserving of being named coach of the year!! leading ND from where they where to where they are now he's done a great job.
MVP2 Wrote:ND wasnt even in the preseason top 25, battled all the way to the #1 , playing in the national title game. I find it hard to think Kelly wasnt deserving of this award.

:Thumbs:

toussaints Wrote:unranked and irrelevant before the season, undefeated and playing for a national championship after the regular season. very deserving of his award

2 undefeated regular seasons in 3 years, 3 BCS bowls in 4 years is pretty good

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Im shocked......not.

:HitWall: predictable

panther nation Wrote:For what he has done with the ND team very much deserving of being named coach of the year!! leading ND from where they where to where they are now he's done a great job.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ and yet you have still chosen Bama over ND in the nc game in bowl mania....boo hiss, boo hiss, you still have time to take it back ekff...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi

You do realize gut, there's a chance ND wins...this game reminds me a lot of the 2002 Hurricane-Buckeye nc game. Everyone and there brother thought the U would win by 3-5 scores.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi
Well deserved!!!
Spirit100 Wrote:You do realize gut, there's a chance ND wins...this game reminds me a lot of the 2002 Hurricane-Buckeye nc game. Everyone and there brother thought the U would win by 3-5 scores.

That was before the realized they needed to start putting the SEC in the championship game because they had the best teams.
I absoloutly hated the years of watching the Big 10 and Big 12 make the NC every year. Those teams were just plain bad. However, it paid well, Maurice Clarrett said he made better money at Ohio State than he does now.

This game will not be close.
Bama will hold a 1-2 TD lead at halftime, only to come out in the second half and blow it open. I see a 4+ TD win for Bama. Hopefully then voters will never vote for a team whos scared to play in a conference and compete.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That was before the realized they needed to start putting the SEC in the championship game because they had the best teams.
I absoloutly hated the years of watching the Big 10 and Big 12 make the NC every year. Those teams were just plain bad. However, it paid well, Maurice Clarrett said he made better money at Ohio State than he does now.This game will not be close.
Bama will hold a 1-2 TD lead at halftime, only to come out in the second half and blow it open. I see a 4+ TD win for Bama. Hopefully then voters will never vote for a team whos scared to play in a conference and compete.

^Good stuff!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

-Mahatma Gandhi

If Saban went undefeated and won the national championship, then they would've voted for Doran at Northern Illinois, or MacIntyre at San Jose State. Saban is expected to go undefeated and win national titles every year, so it wouldn't have been intriguing enough for voters outside of the SEC West
Congratulations Coach Kelly!

Job well done.