Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spurs and Mavs
First of all, how stupid can the Spurs be?? Up 3 with 22 seconds left, they go in to take a 2, you let the guy make a lay-up, which wouldn't even be too horrible, but you also foul the guy on the shot, who happens to be one of the best free-throw shooters in the NBA.............. Why??

I had more to say, but I forget
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Duncan got fouled on the rebound as time ran out, not called
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Dallas is up 4, Ginobli at the line for 2 though, makes them both, two point game
BFritz Wrote:First of all, how stupid can the Spurs be?? Up 3 with 22 seconds left, they go in to take a 2, you let the guy make a lay-up, which wouldn't even be too horrible, but you also foul the guy on the shot, who happens to be one of the best free-throw shooters in the NBA.............. Why??

I had more to say, but I forget

Oh yeah, they said Duncan had 38, and it was already his season high, doesn't sound right, but is it?? Another guy just said it's his playoff high, is that what the first guy meant??
Dallas- 119

San Antonio-111

FINaL
Thank God the Spurs are out of it. I'd like to kick Ginobli in the head. He is one of my least favorite players.
But Ginobli is a player!