Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Owsley @ Lee Co. 12/7
Whats gonna be the outcome???? Thoughts???
Owsley by 10...
I ain't sure who will win! I am really really looking forward to this game! It should be great. Lee is pretty goo though so idk...
I'd say Lee by 15-20.
owsley 67
Lee 64
it should be a good game I'm going to talk my girlfriend's into going with my Smile
me*** lol
mhshow21 Wrote:I'd say Lee by 15-20.

Ya wouldn't be getting a little excited with that prediction, now would ya?
I can't see it being that big of a margin. Me thinks a pretty close game. Could go either way.
Lee by 7.
Lee by 10!
Lee by 9. 58-49.
Going to be a good game. Can't wait to watch this one Friday!
Good game to watch! Owsley by 8!
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Ya wouldn't be getting a little excited with that prediction, now would ya?
I can't see it being that big of a margin. Me thinks a pretty close game. Could go either way.

Lee Played with in 15 points of hazard somethen owsley couldnt do and hazard didnt even play 3 players agasint owsley and still lost by 40. if lee plays a good game i see them winning by 15-20 easy.
mhshow21 Wrote:Lee Played with in 15 points of hazard somethen owsley couldnt do and hazard didnt even play 3 players agasint owsley and still lost by 40. if lee plays a good game i see them winning by 15-20 easy.

You can't predict the outcome of a game by using the method if team A lost to team B by X amount of points then it means team C will win by so and so amount. The Hazard game was Owsley's opening night (as well as Hazard's, I suppose) and they just got rattled early by the Bulldog's press and couldn't recover. Plus, their point guard didn't play that game due to discipline issues.

I will admit, though, if Lee played Hazard that close that's pretty impressive. I think the Bulldogs may have the best team in the 14th. Was it a close game until the end and then Hazard widened the lead, or did Hazard have a big lead and then sub at the end to allow Lee to cut into the lead?

I would pick Lee to win over Owsley, l just don't think it will be by 20 points. Maybe I'm wrong. We'll see tonight.
lee by 15 easy win
mhshow21 Wrote:Lee Played with in 15 points of hazard somethen owsley couldnt do and hazard didnt even play 3 players agasint owsley and still lost by 40. if lee plays a good game i see them winning by 15-20 easy.

Another thing about the Hazard-Owsley blowout game, besides Owsley's PG Shelby not playing, the Owls' Grove, a key player in dealing with the press, got in very early foul trouble and didn't play much in the first half. That's when Hazard took advantage of the younger guards and the game got out of hand. Owsley's not a very deep team, but if they can keep their starters in the game I think it will be a close game. Maybe Lee by 5. Certainly not an "easy" win. Owsley just beat Powell in Stanton, and that's never easy for any of the district teams to do. So they can play a little bit.
Evans dominates inside, lee by 20
lee countys to deep. lee by 17
Lee has to come out like they did against Hazard, ready to play. As long as they do that I see them coasting to the W.
lee co. is going to have this one in the bag, lee has to many good players compared to Owsley.. lee by 15+. in the lee and hazard game Lee didnt have a great game they got blew up at times and let hazard go on runs but by watching the games so far Lee 15+
Allen may have something to say about Evans controlling the middle. Owsley will be at full strength tonight for the first time this season. We will see tonight.
yes we will Smile Lee will also be at full strength tongiht
LEE win by 15+ easy
Lee 77 Owsley 54

Because Mountain man 14 said so!
Mountain man 14 Wrote:Lee 77 Owsley 54

Because Mountain man 14 said so!

Lol, Mountain Man, you must be getting Lee confused with Hazard or Perry. Owsley's playing Lee tonight. Lee didn't even beat the Owls that bad last year, and Owsley returns all their players.
To be exact, Lee defeated Owsley by 12 and 11 last year. And the 12 point win is deceiving, it was a 2 point game with about 1:30 to go in the game and the Owls had to start fouling and Lee hit their foul shots.

Some of you guys on here act like this is Duke playing Alice Lloyd.
This should be a very exciting ball game