Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt County @ Morgan County 12/5/12
Both teams coming off tough losses, Morgan to Russell by 4 and Breathitt by 1 to East Carter. Noble and Hamilton are two very adept scoring threats, and Morgan is playing really good ball right now. Thoughts, who wins this game and why?
Breathitt County
BC by 10 or more
Breathitt Co.
I've got Morgan County in this one. When you're a team who can barely beat East, who went into overtime with Elliott, you're struggling. Plus Morgan is at home, there ain't even any service in that gym..
once these boys get their basketball legs they will be in good shape and will still be competitive without the big hoss cat in fraley.
Breathitt County gets it going
I'll say Morgan by 12-16
If this game were being played in January, I would pick the bobcats by 10 + points. With this game taking place tommorrow and Trent not playing, either team can win. I will take the bobcats by 3 points.

Roy the Boy, come on man 12-16 points. What have you been smoking over there in West Liberty.
If you watched the East Elliot game you would understand why it went into overtime.....70 fouls. Breathitt is a good team, can't take anything away from East.
Theres 4 reasons i pick Morgan by 12-16. I know offense is a huge part of the game, but Whisman, Burton, Moore, and Ross are stellar defenders. 2 for Hamilton and 2 for Noble. They'll hound both of them and with the rotation of 2 this keeps their legs fresh and ready. Does Hamilton and Noble have players that can come off the bench and produce the same? I highly doubt it.
Morgan will pull away with the W. This squad has more talent and upside than what folks realize. The new guys in the program are feeling their way through right now and trying to get comfortable. Once they gel they can be really good. They will challenge for the region title if everyone stays healthy and they progress like they should. Aguirre, Perry, Malinic, and Whitt are all very skilled players. Aguirre is the quickest player in the region. They also have very good role players in Whisman, Burton, Moore, and Ross.
Cat Daddy Wrote:If this game were being played in January, I would pick the bobcats by 10 + points. With this game taking place tommorrow and Trent not playing, either team can win. I will take the bobcats by 3 points.

Roy the Boy, come on man 12-16 points. What have you been smoking over there in West Liberty.

Why is Trent not playing?
I'll go with the International Squad by 6.
blue rainbow Wrote:Why is Trent not playing?

As far as I know he is still banged up from football season and the coaching staff is allowing him to heal up.