Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Dummy Award Nominees
In light of recent posts concerning the State Championships the Dummy Awards have been introduced...apologies to those this may offend in advance, however, there appears to be an influx of folks who clearly struggle with the reality their team isn't there and troll to take away from the efforts of teens experiencing one of the greatest earned honors most others don't get to experience.....the state championship.

So be mindful and honor them. This is their moment not yours. Have something to say about your team when you played them, revert back to that thread when your team played them or start an x vs. y in '13 thread.

I'll start a moan and groan thread if you need another outlet as well.

In the meantime nominate away...the objective, team honoring majority, will critique you as you do teens in their great moment later this year.

Congrats to the champs and runner ups! :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Be hard to top FBall proclaiming how great Fairview was, then they lost by 49. I know Fairview isn't his team, but he still wins the award imo.............
It's better to have played the game than sit at home on championship weekend
nky Wrote:It's better to have played the game than sit at home on championship weekend
:Thumbs:
jetpilot Wrote:Be hard to top FBall proclaiming how great Fairview was, then they lost by 49. I know Fairview isn't his team, but he still wins the award imo.............

I thank you for your support.

However I don't think I can accept based on the fact that I never picked Fairview to beat Mayfield. I just said I would take 21 points.

I stand by proclaiming Fairview had the best set of skill players in 1A. Only problem is Mayfield had the best skill player in 1A and the best team.
FBALL Wrote:I thank you for your support.

However I don't think I can accept based on the fact that I never picked Fairview to beat Mayfield. I just said I would take 21 points.

I stand by proclaiming Fairview had the best set of skill players in 1A. Only problem is Mayfield had the best skill player in 1A and the best team.

Really, I don't know about that. We also had a qb that threw I don't know how many hundreds of passes for I don't know over 2700 yds and all kinds of td's. They also had the fastest receivers and fastest players on the field. I think those are skill players. I was buying into the fact that you did say 21 points, but that statement isn't even close to accurate. They had the bruiser back up the middle. He wasn't JJ good up the middle though. They had the speed back around the end that didn't have as much yardage as our receivers. Outside of that, that is the only skill players I saw close.
Ill nominate spirit100 for the hypocrisy of creating threads that condescend people for "trolling" when that seems to be the entire purpose of these threads.

God forbid people have discussions about sports and what ifs on a website devoted to the discussion of high school athletics.

How dare they.
I forgot the qb did all of that with only 1 interception all year long. Also he can scramble really well and keeps his eyes downfield when he does.
mysonis55 Wrote:Really, I don't know about that. We also had a qb that threw I don't know how many hundreds of passes for I don't know over 2700 yds and all kinds of td's. They also had the fastest receivers and fastest players on the field. I think those are skill players. I was buying into the fact that you did say 21 points, but that statement isn't even close to accurate. They had the bruiser back up the middle. He wasn't JJ good up the middle though. They had the speed back around the end that didn't have as much yardage as our receivers. Outside of that, that is the only skill players I saw close.

Spirit is going to get mad at us for discussing this outside of the Mayfield/Fairview thread.
FBALL Wrote:Spirit is going to get mad at us for discussing this outside of the Mayfield/Fairview thread.

Confusednicker:No worries FBALL and thank you for your nomination. No piss and vinegar on my end, please nominate those with p&v.

Let's name the thread the Vinegar Awards...original name was the do***e awards. Sorry it offended!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Well if its piss and vinegar you want go ask RIUTG about Petrino.
^
Dont get mad because he's owning you.
Don't get pissy with me because scumbag can't get a job.

And here I nominated you. Nice sense of appreciation.
I nominate jetpilot, because of his longing for Pikeville to be what they once were, and even more so for his blatant refusal to take his whippings every year and like it....courtesy of PCN.
FBALL Wrote:Don't get pissy with me because scumbag can't get a job.

And here I nominated you. Nice sense of appreciation.

:dontthink:

Im not the one that said Fairview would beat Mayfield.

Your running out of options. I would be embarrassed to.
I never said Fairview would beat Mayfield either. Confusedhh:

There are always options and you should be embarrassed.
^
We shall see.
Let me rephrase.
I never said Fairview was good Confusednicker:
Much better.:Clap:
BoondockSaint Wrote:I nominate jetpilot, because of his longing for Pikeville to be what they once were, and even more so for his blatant refusal to take his whippings every year and like it....courtesy of PCN.

I nominate BoondockSaint for constant general douchebaggery.
jetpilot Wrote:I nominate BoondockSaint for constant general douchebaggery.

Way to be original.

We both know you're BGR's favorite douche bag. It's the only title I see you, or anyone from Pikeville winning.

However, I fully expect you to retain it for quite some time. :moon:
BoondockSaint Wrote:Way to be original.

We both know you're BGR's favorite douche bag. It's the only title I see you, or anyone from Pikeville winning.

However, I fully expect you to retain it for quite some time. :moon:

Difference is, I know how to spell it.