Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Going to Vegas
I'm leaving on the 25th to go to Las Vegas. I'll be back like the 29th or something. I'm pumped. Not sure if I'll be on while I'm gone so yeah, just telling y'all.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
vegas is fun.. i'm sure you;ll enjoy it
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Have fun, I'll be house-sittin..YAY P-A-R-T-Y
so.. i'm going with you guys to Vegas.. right?
Cali Wrote:I'm leaving on the 25th to go to Las Vegas. I'll be back like the 29th or something. I'm pumped. Not sure if I'll be on while I'm gone so yeah, just telling y'all.
I've been there once for my 21st, and it was the closest thing to Heaven that I could even imagine, and we didn't even stay on the strip, we stayed at the Hard Rock. I believe that we get there on the 25th also because I'm going back for a friend's bachelor party. Maybe I'll see you out there........ and everybody knows: what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas:rockon: :Clap: Confusedhh: Smile
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
Have fun in Vegas Cali...I'll be house sitting.... lol
Doc will go with you. lol
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
I just got back from Vegas...(springbreak), be sure to visit the fremont street lightshow! And BINIONS is a great place to gamble! They have the best breakfast in town!
Have fun, bring me back something nice...lol
hey cali i have a birthday while your gone lol.... jk
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
[QUOTE=SE04]hey cali i have a birthday while your gone lol.... jk[/QUOTE Happy Birthday.SE04 how old will be lol.
Take plenty of pictures so you can post some have never been to Vagas I would like to see some pictures. Have fun and Be SAFE.:Clap: :howdy:
Cali always has pictures so I'll say we'll see some. Have fun in Vegas Cali
Have fun!!
BAYPC CHEERBABE Wrote:how old will be lol.

well its not until friday but i'll be 20
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
BFritz Wrote:Maybe I'll see you out there........ and everybody knows: what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas:rockon: Confusedhh: Smile

LMAO Smile
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Have fun Cali..... you all leave in 4 hours!
Auh hell...... I meant August 25th....... I had a wedding chappel picked out and all......... this sucks:ChairHit:
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life
and why didn't you take me with you? hehe
Have fun!!

I've been to Vegas 3 times and had a great time every time I was there...Vegas is no doubt one of the best cities in America to visit. If you have time go out to Hoover Dam and ride jet skis on Lake Meade.
Yeah we went out to Hoover Dam. It was really pretty. I have pics somewhere.
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
i HAVE COURT THE 26