Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville 26 Pike Central 25
?
This was absolutely one of the worst played games in history. A quality middle school team would have beaten either one. Neither team looked as if they wanted to be there. Both teams better pick it up or it could be a long and ugly season for both.
Both of those teams are coached by program killers.
region Wrote:Both of those teams are coached by program killers.

What do you mean Program Killers?
Neither team looks good on PAT's. Either find a kicker, or just go for the 2. Luckily, Pikeville finds Estep on a deep post late in the game and he makes a big play to take the 26-25 lead. The D forced a turnover on downs and then PHS ran the clock out.

Oh, Basketball. Not used to that yet.
shelbyvalley02 Wrote:What do you mean Program Killers?

I mean both of those programs will be in worse shape when those guys leave than they were when those guys took over.
Very sloppy game, lots of turnover's. Pike Central built a 6-7 point lead in the second half, but couldn't do much after that. Pikeville did just enough to win. Neither team looked very good at all. I am sure they will get better as the season goes on. Saw a lot of young players on both sides of the floor, so that may have played a part as well.
region Wrote:I mean both of those programs will be in worse shape when those guys leave than they were when those guys took over.

Doubt Pikeville could get much worse than the last couple years.
I think coach Stewart done a great job at Pikeville they were in semifinals of region last year, coach spears will run that program in the ground before he leaves. As for Campbell at PC he has destroyed one of the best programs in the state its went downhill since he been there.
Agree
Nothing like a little defense.
WOW! Very low scoring game.
Sounds like a football game!
Stand by my post at beginning of the year..BOTH ARE PROGRAM KILLERS