Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fairview 40 Hazard 6
Congrats Fairview!
big orange T Wrote:WHAT??? I made this post because it was ironic that they both went down last night. I don't know what you are talking about

misunderstood the meaning of your posts
Congrats to Fairview!! Enjoy every minute of the week, it's very special!! I will not make any excuses for the loss, we lost to a better team, on that night. Our team has played better, but you have to finish strong, and we didn't. Not even close to being ashamed by that loss!! I'm very proud of the Bulldogs and our GREAT coaching staff, these guys don't get the credit they so truly deserve!! Our coaches are some of the finest folks you will ever meet, they really know each player, as a person, not just an athlete and they show them they care about them and their lives!! I am sad for our Seniors, but they have memories and a state championship ring to treasure forever!! Good luck, Fairview, from a Hazard parent.
hazardman Wrote:well to be honest hazard did not play well but that team was not that good id say they will lose and no they were not that fast hazard had players just as fast but to me its a hollow victory when u have to recruit a bunch of 5a and 6 a players and go to court just to have a team if u ask me its a disgrace to football and hurts the kids least we played honestly

NOW NOW don't be a sore loser,everybody recruits Hazard got one from Cordia thats in ( TEXAS )Confusednicker:Confusednicker: this happened in the middle of the football season, Whitaker your qb is from Leslie County, how about the judges boy from Knott County that plays basketball over there. You should be pulling for Fairview and wanting them to win, after Hazard beat Williamsburg I pulled for Hazard, now i will be for Fairview because they are from Eastern KY. Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke: for being a sore loser I must serve youTongueoliceLigConfusederved::policeman:policeman:partyhard:girlwink::cop::cop::nfl::runtouchd:dogbowl:
I said this before, Hazard Bulldogs have nothing to be ashamed of. They should hold their heads high. A recap of the last five years are; 2008 state runners up, 2009 state semi finals loss to a very good LCA team, 2010 state runners up, 2011 state champions, 2012 state semi finals loss. There are many teams across this state and any other state that would love to say they accomplished that. In 5 years they have played 68 games. That is almost 2 seasons more than most football teams in the last five years.
Was a little shocked at the score of this one. I said Fairview was very very good, and to be honest thought they would beat Hazard. I saw Hazard early in the year and wasn't sure the level of improvement they had made, but the score really surprised me. I thought with their staff's experience in these type of games it would make up for the fact that Fairview was a little more complete than the Bulldogs. Hats off to Fairview though. I will be very interested to see how they matchup with Mayfield.
I picked Fairview to beat Hazard, but not in this fashion.

Congrats Fairview & good luck against Mayfield.

Congrats on the season Hazard. Good luck next year.
Love it