Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fishing Trip
I went on my first little fishing trip last night with Balla, 15th and CatsFan. I had so much fun. I caught like 4-5 fish. It was so much fun and I can't wait to go back....hopefully Balla will take me soon!
I had fun too, especially when I snuck behind you and put the fish I caught in your face and you almost jumped in the lake..lol..It was cute watching you run to me everytime you caught a fish..Cats Fan and 15th had a blast too, we will go again ASAP I promise.
It was great.. we caught like 40 fish lol... and balla even got licked by one hehehe
I'm glad everyone had fun and I'm glad you enjoyed me running to you with my fish so you can unhook it for me....I can't wait to go back! I'm going to get my fishing liscense asap...possibly tomorrow and I'm going to look at some poles since I got to take the dog to the groomers.
The fish licking my was very funny and I'm glad DT learned how to unhook her fish and everything even though i still caught more than she did! lol
Hey I'm learning...I think I did good considering that was my FIRST time fishing EVER and I was baiting my own hook by the time we left! Just give me time.
Balla I wanted to put a fish in your face when you came out of the bathroom but CatsFan wouldn't let me....I'll get you back for that one though.
Thats because Cats Fan loves me and he was too busy casting fish at cars...lol...
BallaBaby Wrote:I had fun too, especially when I snuck behind you and put the fish I caught in your face and you almost jumped in the lake..lol..It was cute watching you run to me everytime you caught a fish..Cats Fan and 15th had a blast too, we will go again ASAP I promise.

It was cute watching you watch me have fun..... I don't think you've ever seen me that kid-like....I think I amazed you how happy it made me when I caught a fish....and it wasn't the excitement from just one fish but every fish. I hated how all you had to do was barely drop your line in the water and you had something and it took me like 10 minutes to get a bite. I had fun though and I'm glad we went....we all need to go again something soon.... one day when it's warm we need to get a boat and go out and fish for an entire day and have a picnic too.
Haha...that was so funny...all I heard was a smack and I saw 15th laughing and she told me what had happened.....it was hilarious!
Gosh when I go fishing I never catch any fish Sad Hey lets do another cookout sooooooooooonnn Balla! This time CatsFan and 15th will have to come. The chicken and hot dogs rocked!
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Yea we will cookout and fish for sure one day me, you, balla and 15th and cats fan
Everytime I go fishing at the boat docks I run into 15th, catsfan, and balla. I think that is all they do during the summer is fish. Smile
BCF4L Wrote:Everytime I go fishing at the boat docks I run into 15th, catsfan, and balla. I think that is all they do during the summer is fish. Smile

not much else to do around here lol...
Sounds like you all had fun. lol
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
you should go with us next time blackcat75
Blackcat75 Wrote:Sounds like you all had fun. lol

Yeah you really should go with us next time, it'd ben ice to see and talk to ya since I haven't since we took the ACT together.
sounds like y'all had a good time.
Yea we went again last night and it was fun except for when DT pushed me and I fell on the side of a boat and it started moving from the dock and she had to grab the back pockets of my pants and pull me back...lol...
DT and I were sharing a seat and we saw a racoon run across the bridge and it got halfway and she started freaking out and I had to grab her, it went right by us, it was soo cute! 15th and Cats Fan had fun too!
Sounds like you all have a good time when you all go fishing.
WE DO! I've went twice and it's been great. Balla saved me from the evil racoon last night...it was so sweet... (THANKX BALLA!) For the record I didn't mean to push you into the boat....you're just really clumsey but it was however hilsrious! I started to feel bad when you were holding on to the side of the boat for dear life and you were moving farther and farther away from the docks so I pulled you back....aren't I so sweet?

When are we going again I can't wait!
you guys and ur fishin trips.... sounds like yall had a blast!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
that wasn't the only time you fell that night balla lol.... that dang coon wouldn't leave us alone
balla did u have a lil trouble standing up last night?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
LMAO Balla, remember that one time we went fishing and that bucket of minners poured all over you? HAHAHAHA that was hilarious. You were covered in nasty lake water and minners.Smile Smile
[B]Go Lady Vols! [/B]
Cali Wrote:LMAO Balla, remember that one time we went fishing and that bucket of minners poured all over you? HAHAHAHA that was hilarious. You were covered in nasty lake water and minners.Smile Smile

Smile :Clap: I tried to run in sandals holding a bucket full of water and minners, not something I would recommend...HAHA