Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For Hazard, Somerset, and Harlan County fans...
One day until game day!
Spirit100 Wrote:Above is where you crossed the line...next time your in NKY you pm me in advance and I'll be happy to put you on a good foot...hospitality, restaurants, might even have you over for a meal at the Spirit household, etc....if your letting looks, language, and a few douchebags who hurt your feelings to cause you to regioncast, I'd encourage you to reconsider...I'd be happy to step in and show you another perspective Patriot.

On that subject I am a Harlan County fan based on the feedback I received from Highlands fans from their last visit...as well as the class and integrity I witness on bgr from folks like Granny Bear and other HC loyalists...

You and yours have a good Thanksgiving Patriot. I'm happy a hs football game allowed me the opportunity to offer you one!

In the meantime let's not let the idiots get us down.

Thank You for the kind words! I'm a little protective of my Southern draw, just get worked up when I'm judged by it!

I may take you up on the offer!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! But I'm a little confused am I one of the idiots???
GAME DAY IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!!

So, take your left overs to tail gating, and let's get the job done!!

Good luck to the Pirates!!! Bring it home Belfry, I want to party with you guys in Bowling Green!!

Good luck Jumpers!!! You guys have a lot of pride on the line tonight, I know you will bring your best game!!

Good luck Dawgs!!!! You have earned the respect; now show 'em mountain football!!

Good luck Black Bears!!! Deer hunting yesterday; jaguar hunting today!! One more game boys; then we're traveling again, but THIS time to Bowling Green.

Safe travels to all the visiting teams; no injuries for anybody (too many of those already).

Thank you Seniors!!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:GAME DAY IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!!

Good luck to the Pirates!!! Bring it home Belfry, I want to party with you guys in Bowling Green!!

Good luck Jumpers!!! You guys have a lot of pride on the line tonight, I know you will bring your best game!!

Good luck Dawgs!!!! You have earned the respect; now show 'em mountain football!!

Good luck Black Bears!!! Deer hunting yesterday; jaguar hunting today!! One more game boys; then we're traveling again, but THIS time to Bowling Green.

Safe travels to all the visiting teams; no injuries for anybody (too many of those already).

Thank you Seniors!!!!

Couldn't have said it better myself!!! Good luck every one. We will all be watching and cheering you on!!

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
It's almost time, folks! In a few short hours, we'll put on our layers and head down under the lights to watch football in the mountains for the last time for about 9 months ... Make it count, seniors!
Granny Bear Wrote:GAME DAY IN THE MOUNTAINS!!!!

Thank you Seniors!!!!
:Clap:
Well, I said 2 might move on. Who would have thought Hazard would not have been one of them. We were truly hoping to see them back in BG. They have a great fan base and should be very proud of their boys, they have strung together a great five year run. 2008, runners up to Beechwood. 2009, final four loss to a great LCA team. 2010, runners up to Mayfield. 2011, state champs. 2012, final four loss to Fairview. I'm sure they will be right back in the hunt next year. They will have to face an up and coming Williamsburg bunch though. Great job, now the work begins for next season.
I will be cheering for Belfry next week, and I'm proud that they are going on to play in Bowling Green.

For the Bulldogs, Jumpers and Black Bears; I am so proud of your season and how far you made it in the play offs!!!

Best of luck; and we'll see you again next August!!!