Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia 62- Somerset 47
Owens 17pts(5/8 from behind the arch), A.J 17pts 11ast, Dondre Warren 20pts 19rbs.
Are these all NJ kids?
^No.

Dondre is from Lexington.
Most of Somerset's team is still playing football right now, so you can't really take anything from this game.
Ballers Wrote:^No.

Dondre is from Lexington.
Thought he played at West Caldwell Tech in NJ
Will be interesting to see how Somerset performs this year when everyone gets back.
Cordia still has 2 players waiting on khsaa for a ruling.
riverdog Wrote:Thought he played at West Caldwell Tech in NJ

Thought I was the President too.
Somerset 11-14 last season (still playing without Football players)
Cordia 11-18 last season

Two teams that need to turn it around this season.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks like a good showing from both teams. I still don't think Cordia and get by Knott or Letcher in the first round of Districts to make it to Region.
I will say this much, Cordia will be twice the team they where last year.
Ballers Wrote:I will say this much, Cordia will be twice the team they where last year.

So they'll be 22-9??? Making Region????

LOL Not starting any Cordia trouble just asking...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh boy, here we go again with the haters!!! Man , you can't just git on here and blow smoke up my Taint Confusednicker: now that's just funny... I don't care who ya are! Alrighty here we go...lemme break this down fer ye...Scumerset only had two players that didn't play, Chevront and the boy from McQueery Co. However, on the other paw, Cordia had missing from their team ...drumroll...6, yea I said 6, as in six, or 5+1, or 7-1, or maybe you can just count it on your hand(s), ( that would be one whole hand worth of fingers and one finger on the other hand) :redboxer: I know that's a lot isn't it:lmao:
Wait a minute wasn't Cordia suppose to win state last season?
I'll say they will make it out of district alive and possibly make it to region this year.
They will have their hands full against KCC when district comes around though.
I think Cordia will go to region only because Letcher will be down this year. That's if they keep what they got...
6 players total were out for cordia. 2 are waiting on ruling for eligibility and will be starters. One senior one junior. And braxton tackett was sidelined with ankle injury. So 7 total really were out.
TaintAnewPat Wrote:Oh boy, here we go again with the haters!!! Man , you can't just git on here and blow smoke up my Taint Confusednicker: now that's just funny... I don't care who ya are! Alrighty here we go...lemme break this down fer ye...Scumerset only had two players that didn't play, Chevront and the boy from McQueery Co. However, on the other paw, Cordia had missing from their team ...drumroll...6, yea I said 6, as in six, or 5+1, or 7-1, or maybe you can just count it on your hand(s), ( that would be one whole hand worth of fingers and one finger on the other hand) :redboxer: I know that's a lot isn't it:lmao:
Chevront, Williams, Coomer, Megargel, and both McWilliams brothers are all playing football right now and are expected to be on the varsity team. Jacobi Gilmore was in an auto accident. My math says that is at least 7 missing from Somerset. 3 of those started varsity last year.
Ballers Wrote:Thought I was the President too.

Would be as good as what we have now( thats not saying much though). However the question still is ,did he go to school in NJ ?
What is the actual schedule for the season?
SWHS future Wrote:Chevront, Williams, Coomer, Megargel, and both McWilliams brothers are all playing football right now and are expected to be on the varsity team. Jacobi Gilmore was in an auto accident. My math says that is at least 7 missing from Somerset. 3 of those started varsity last year.
Funny all this talk over two teams that were below .500 last season. Come on guys you would think you are talking about KCC and Southwestern playing early in the season.
WALL2WALL Wrote:What is the actual schedule for the season?

For who?
So where did all these kids come from and what grades are they in?
obviously Rhodes is from the Jersey area and his assistant is from North Carolina and seems like know a days everyone has a player from canada. Go figure!!
OutsideLookingIn Wrote:obviously Rhodes is from the Jersey area and his assistant is from North Carolina and seems like know a days everyone has a player from canada. Go figure!!

lol...Add NYC with those other three areas and believe u may just have it:Thumbs:
Dang. How many transfers did Cordia get? From how many states, and how many kids from Lotts Creek get to play? Lotts Creek must be so pround of there accomplishments.
From what I know about Cordia teams in the past, they have always had kids from other schools that came because they thought they could get to play at a small school or (heaven forbid) were persuaded by the existing coach. Always had kids from Vicco, Robinson, and some kids who couldn't play at knott or perry. These present kids come from just a tad bit farther away. Very rare to have an all Lotts Creek team. Once a student enters the door and puts Cordia across their chests, they are a part of the Cordia family. Just the way it is.
RoyHobbs Wrote:From what I know about Cordia teams in the past, they have always had kids from other schools that came because they thought they could get to play at a small school or (heaven forbid) were persuaded by the existing coach. Always had kids from Vicco, Robinson, and some kids who couldn't play at knott or perry. These present kids come from just a tad bit farther away. Very rare to have an all Lotts Creek team. Once a student enters the door and puts Cordia across their chests, they are a part of the Cordia family. Just the way it is.

True and never thought of it that way. I hope they do well.
TaintAnewPat Wrote:Oh boy, here we go again with the haters!!! Man , you can't just git on here and blow smoke up my Taint Confusednicker: now that's just funny... I don't care who ya are! Alrighty here we go...lemme break this down fer ye...Scumerset only had two players that didn't play, Chevront and the boy from McQueery Co. However, on the other paw, Cordia had missing from their team ...drumroll...6, yea I said 6, as in six, or 5+1, or 7-1, or maybe you can just count it on your hand(s), ( that would be one whole hand worth of fingers and one finger on the other hand) :redboxer: I know that's a lot isn't it:lmao:

You Sick Man, It's McCreary Co. and Scumerset, Come on Man!!! Get real these are Kid's you talking about. 6 or 7 play Football.
riverdog Wrote:Would be as good as what we have now( thats not saying much though). However the question still is ,did he go to school in NJ ?

No, I said once he is from Lexington.
And yes - Lexington KY.