Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Louisville Central 14 Bell County 10
Amped 88 Wrote:Are you saying that I don't support the kids your crazy. I am realistic. Love those kids Bell did what they had to do to win. 3 plays and everyone is talking about what a great win that was.:please:

Evidently you haven't watched the games this year our Qb can't throw the ball that good did you see the one he threw in the dirt how can you throw like that against athletes that will run it back for td's.. Our qb threw 8 int's this season.

Sounds like your showering support on a kid that struggled some.
johnnyd Wrote:Maybe they should have tried to develop their qb a little more during the season instead of run, run, run, run, run.

You are not going to take a Freshman, already thrown in the fire and just trying to improve on the general skills required to be proficient in Bell's offense, and make him into Charlie Ward by in the span of 11 or 12 games.
Dudley would have "tried" to loosen them up more than what 3 passes the entire game.
It's not always about what you do, its what you try to do. Dudley would have at least tried to make a big play or two in the passing game.
Tyler Green is one of your best threats and you didn't even try to get him the ball.
The worst thing you can do as a fan (of a team or against) in my opinion is to sit and think about how Dudley would have done it. Coaches like him come along once in a lifetime ( Bell was lucky enough to have him twice) They have made it to the regional championship in back to back seasons without him. They have lost to the king of the mountain twice. Their is no shame in losing to Central. They had the game plan right. The boys gave it everything they have. However as I stated earlier in this thread to beat the Yellowjackets it's going to take a little bit more. I truly believe that the next time Central loses in 3A it will be to Bell or Belfry anything can happen on a Friday night but the Pirates and the Bobcats both have a score to settle with the boys in black and yellow.

We Belfry fans have suffered at their hands more times than we like to count. Welcome to our world.

I dread the day Coach Haywood lays down his clipboard. Going to be a very emotional day indeed as well as some very big shoes to fill.
johnnyd Wrote:Tyler Green is one of your best threats and you didn't even try to get him the ball.

Did you watch the same game I did they covered him man to man with one of their best athletes the whole game.
AtlPirateFan Wrote:The worst thing you can do as a fan (of a team or against) in my opinion is to sit and think about how Dudley would have done it. Coaches like him come along once in a lifetime ( Bell was lucky enough to have him twice) They have made it to the regional championship in back to back seasons without him. They have lost to the king of the mountain twice. Their is no shame in losing to Central. They had the game plan right. The boys gave it everything they have. However as I stated earlier in this thread to beat the Yellowjackets it's going to take a little bit more. I truly believe that the next time Central loses in 3A it will be to Bell or Belfry anything can happen on a Friday night but the Pirates and the Bobcats both have a score to settle with the boys in black and yellow.

We Belfry fans have suffered at their hands more times than we like to count. Welcome to our world.

I dread the day Coach Haywood lays down his clipboard. Going to be a very emotional day indeed as well as some very big shoes to fill.

Well said.:Thumbs:
Amped 88 Wrote:Did you watch the same game I did they covered him man to man with one of their best athletes the whole game.

So....Ive seen other teams man him and him beat them. They didn't even try to get him the ball. Wayne County had over 200 yards passing on them. You have to try it. I've watched Bell County for years and they always have success with sideline and quick slant. Neither one of those was ran the other night. I don't mind powering it at them most of the night but you have to try for the big play at some point. Dudley was the best at that. He knew when to pick his spots to try for a big play. We didn't do that the other night.
Not many Dudleys out there. Coach Mills has done a very good job in his two years. A four point loss to Central is nothing to be ashamed of.
johnnyd Wrote:So....Ive seen other teams man him and him beat them. They didn't even try to get him the ball. Wayne County had over 200 yards passing on them. You have to try it. I've watched Bell County for years and they always have success with sideline and quick slant. Neither one of those was ran the other night. I don't mind powering it at them most of the night but you have to try for the big play at some point. Dudley was the best at that. He knew when to pick his spots to try for a big play. We didn't do that the other night.

Sounds like an ex player wanna be coach. Much respect to your opinion of what the coaches should have done. But to throw up an old coach in their face and guess what he would have done is gutless. Don't hide behind a screen and call someone out man that is sad and embarrasses the bobcat nation. Dudley never played against athletes like that and he preached ball control so I would say his butt hole would have just as tight when it came to passing. Taking a chance at a sideline or slant more than likely would have resulted in a turn over. Like I said which is what central pleads for. Get real and get off of no would have done what. Come out and start your own team and call the plays if you want and we will blister you for what you do wrong.
pureathlete Wrote:Sounds like an ex player wanna be coach. Much respect to your opinion of what the coaches should have done. But to throw up an old coach in their face and guess what he would have done is gutless. Don't hide behind a screen and call someone out man that is sad and embarrasses the bobcat nation. Dudley never played against athletes like that and he preached ball control so I would say his butt hole would have just as tight when it came to passing. Taking a chance at a sideline or slant more than likely would have resulted in a turn over. Like I said which is what central pleads for. Get real and get off of no would have done what. Come out and start your own team and call the plays if you want and we will blister you for what you do wrong.

Or it could have resulted in a big play. Id say Dudley had faced his share of athletes. Who's hiding. I'm not saying that we had to throw it every play but we didn't even try.
pureathlete Wrote:Sounds like an ex player wanna be coach. Much respect to your opinion of what the coaches should have done. But to throw up an old coach in their face and guess what he would have done is gutless. Don't hide behind a screen and call someone out man that is sad and embarrasses the bobcat nation. Dudley never played against athletes like that and he preached ball control so I would say his butt hole would have just as tight when it came to passing. Taking a chance at a sideline or slant more than likely would have resulted in a turn over. Like I said which is what central pleads for. Get real and get off of no would have done what. Come out and start your own team and call the plays if you want and we will blister you for what you do wrong.
Didn't know there was censorship on here, why can't people say what they want ? All the guy did was disagree with the strategy ,he didn't make outlandish or degrading insults.
johnnyd Wrote:Or it could have resulted in a big play. Id say Dudley had faced his share of athletes. Who's hiding. I'm not saying that we had to throw it every play but we didn't even try.

I'm just saying dont say it on here if you won't say it to a mans face. In a close game where you know you can't have turnovers coulds don't cut it sorry no coach is going to go on a could when u cant
pureathlete Wrote:I'm just saying dont say it on here if you won't say it to a mans face. In a close game where you know you can't have turnovers coulds don't cut it sorry no coach is going to go on a could when u cant

But now you don't know if you could or couldn't because you didn't even try.
johnnyd Wrote:But now you don't know if you could or couldn't because you didn't even try.

And we had a chance to win
pureathlete Wrote:And we had a chance to win

Did we win? I guess you were playing for the moral victory.
I'm done with this. Your pathetic. Go follow Dudley where ever he goes
:popcorn:
We can get on here and say what should have been done, could have been done....blah,blah ,blah.....won't change the outcome one way or the other. Central was the better team friday night by 3 plays. We held them in check the entire game.....costly mistakes is what Central will beat you with....give them a short field by a turnover or bad punt will result in points on the board...simple.
As far as the talk about the coaching, quarterback or whatever....first, don't be talking about a FRESHMAN quarterback(especially talking about the one he threw in the dirt, whoever said that didn't see the reason behind it, he was hit as the ball was thrown) I don't appreciate that. If you are an adult talking about a FRESHMAN quarterback in high school....you need to get a life.
Now about the coaching, sure they could have done things different.....who knows, maybe we'd been beaten worse than 14-10. Ever think of that one Einstein?
If any of us fans think we can coach the game better, put down the EA Sports Madden 2012 for Xbox or Playstation and apply for a coaching job at a high school......You may get more than you bargained for. I wouldn't want a coaching job with people in the stands thinking they could coach better than me....unless your a Nick Saban or Lou Holtz i'd probably quit that talk....imo.
BELLBOBCATS Wrote:We can get on here and say what should have been done, could have been done....blah,blah ,blah.....won't change the outcome one way or the other. Central was the better team friday night by 3 plays. We held them in check the entire game.....costly mistakes is what Central will beat you with....give them a short field by a turnover or bad punt will result in points on the board...simple.
As far as the talk about the coaching, quarterback or whatever....first, don't be talking about a FRESHMAN quarterback(especially talking about the one he threw in the dirt, whoever said that didn't see the reason behind it, he was hit as the ball was thrown) I don't appreciate that. If you are an adult talking about a FRESHMAN quarterback in high school....you need to get a life.
Now about the coaching, sure they could have done things different.....who knows, maybe we'd been beaten worse than 14-10. Ever think of that one Einstein?
If any of us fans think we can coach the game better, put down the EA Sports Madden 2012 for Xbox or Playstation and apply for a coaching job at a high school......You may get more than you bargained for. I wouldn't want a coaching job with people in the stands thinking they could coach better than me....unless your a Nick Saban or Lou Holtz i'd probably quit that talk....imo.

This is exactly what I was trying to say. Thank you I'm glad atleast one fan other then myself see this. Peyton has tremendous talent to build on. Experience will be his best teacher.
As Tyler Green's parents nobody wants to see them pass the ball to Tyler more then we do. However, football is not an individual sport, it is a team sport and Friday night we saw a true TEAM effort from the BOBCATS from the beginning to the end. Tyler told us that Coach Crawford ask him what he had at the beginning of the third quarter and he said" keep doing what we're doing run the ball down their throat". So I'm sure we all would like to do our own play calling at times but these kids have faith in their coaches and we as parents, grandparents, and fans should do the same.

Congratulations Bobcats on a wonderful season. It's been a blast watching you guys!!!!
panther nation Wrote:Congrats central on a hard fought win!! But like I said last week bell should have won this game but coach mills found a way to choke again like he always does in the big game,

I guess your coaches were choking on popcorn while they were watching our Bell game being that you weren't playing. Why don't you knox people get life down there? How many years have you been with a new coach and still bashing ours? Give it time and you will see him sporting the jewels on his finger before he retires and we will let it bling as we drive by your way as we travel home.
BELLBOBCATS Wrote:We can get on here and say what should have been done, could have been done....blah,blah ,blah.....won't change the outcome one way or the other. Central was the better team friday night by 3 plays. We held them in check the entire game.....costly mistakes is what Central will beat you with....give them a short field by a turnover or bad punt will result in points on the board...simple.

This is EXACTLY the point I was trying to make earlier, but it seemed to not get across. Getting on here talking about how Peyton can't throw the ball that well, the number of int's he had, the bad passes he had thrown, that's flat out stupid. Yea, he's had some rough moments, but like you said..he's a FRESHMAN. He's also had some pretty darn good looking moments out there too. And I agree 100% with the strategy Friday night, like I said earlier, perfect game plan, poor execution. You have to play a nearly perfect game to beat Central. Bell damn near did that. Would I had liked to see a few screen passes or shovel passes of some sort thrown mixed in when they blitzed everyone but the corner? sure. Could of, should of, would of now though. Play calling doesn't matter when the season is over with. The game plan was nearly perfect. Mills isn't stupid, he'll learn from this just like the boys will learn from it for next year.
CatMomma Wrote:As Tyler Green's parents nobody wants to see them pass the ball to Tyler more then we do. However, football is not an individual sport, it is a team sport and Friday night we saw a true TEAM effort from the BOBCATS from the beginning to the end. Tyler told us that Coach Crawford ask him what he had at the beginning of the third quarter and he said" keep doing what we're doing run the ball down their throat". So I'm sure we all would like to do our own play calling at times but these kids have faith in their coaches and we as parents, grandparents, and fans should do the same.

Congratulations Bobcats on a wonderful season. It's been a blast watching you guys!!!!

I have so much respect for you as parents and for your son as a student athlete. It isn't by chance that Tyler has won the hearts of the coaches and fans in the stands. Tyler wasn't the biggest nor the fastest but that boy played with as much or more heart then anybody on the field. A true testament to a young man who has been raised right. Congrats to the Green family for their children.

Sure will miss #11 next year and his determination to compete.
Wow this thread is still going on ?????
:zzz:
The thing i seen from this game is Bell was ever bit as good as Central.
They were one play away from competeting for a state title, assuming the win this friday.

Bell is and will continue to be a powerhouse in 3A football.
:yawn: