Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TCU 39 - West Virginia 38 (2 OT)
TCU gambles and goes for two point conversion and gets it
:igiveup:
^Speachless
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
Hey, at least WVU is in no danger of going 0 for the Big XII. You guys are a Tennessee loss from being 0 for the SEC. To quote Larry the Cable Guy "That's funny, I don't care who you are."
^I'm not going to argue with ya there...lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

“Relax, all right? Don’t try to strike everybody out. Strikeouts are boring! Besides that, they’re fascist. Throw some ground balls – it’s more democratic.”

Crash Davis
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Hey, at least WVU is in no danger of going 0 for the Big XII. You guys are a Tennessee loss from being 0 for the SEC. To quote Larry the Cable Guy "That's funny, I don't care who you are."

At least we have basketball to look forward to.
This game looked to be on a UK level.
West Virginia can light up the score board but can't keep the other team from doing the same. They are entertaining to watch. Reminds me of the Mummy days.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Hey, at least WVU is in no danger of going 0 for the Big XII. You guys are a Tennessee loss from being 0 for the SEC. To quote Larry the Cable Guy "That's funny, I don't care who you are."

Yea but we didn't proclaim to be untouchable and to Be in the national championship game.