Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warren Central @ Graves County 11/9
Thoughts and predictions.
I will take Warren Central 28-14. Coach Rogers goes back to Graves County to coach against his former team. Graves County will be fired up for this game, but I don't think they can hang with Warren Central.
GC
Aug 25, 12 Evansville Harrison, IN 58 - 36 (W) Click
Aug 31, 12 Murray home 7 - 10 (L) Click
Sep 8, 12 Paducah Tilghman away 20 - 15 (W) Click
Sep 14, 12 Mayfield home 28 - 56 (L) Click
Sep 21, 12 Apollo home 42 - 16 (W) Click
Sep 28, 12 Muhlenberg County away 62 - 19 (W) Click
Oct 5, 12 Ohio County home 58 - 28 (W) Click
Oct 12, 12 Christian County away 42 - 37 (W) Click
Oct 19, 12 Hopkinsville away 79 - 40 (W) Click
Oct 25, 12 Marshall County home 42 - 14 (W) Click
Nov 2, 12 Logan County home 76 - 29 (W) Click

WC
Aug 17, 12 Mayfield home 42 - 28 (W) Click Fruit of the Loom Rival's Bowl
Aug 24, 12 Franklin-Simpson away 40 - 14 (W) Click
Aug 31, 12 Fort Campbell away 58 - 13 (W) Click
Sep 7, 12 Meade County home 21 - 7 (W) Click
Sep 14, 12 Barren County home 50 - 8 (W) Click
Sep 21, 12 Greenwood away 36 - 0 (W) Click
Sep 28, 12 Ballard home 34 - 17 (W) Click
Oct 12, 12 Bowling Green home 0 - 24 (L) Click
Oct 19, 12 Logan County away 60 - 10 (W) Click
Oct 26, 12 Southwestern away 58 - 7 (W) Click
Nov 2, 12 Hopkinsville home 67 - 7 (W) Click
My bet is Warren Central wins by no less than 3 TDs. I wouldn't be surprised to see it be as much as 4.
I loved reading the paper this morning. Coach Rogers is already trying to get his club fired up. He said, "We scored a lot of points, they scored seven, so I think we played pretty good,” Rogers said. “I know a lot of people in this town don’t think a lot about our football team, but I think we got a good one.”
I've seen both teams play this year. Graves has some good size and WC has some good speed. This may be a hard fought revenge-filled game. Penalties may have an impact. Warren Central by 2 TD's.
Smashmouth, you got alot more nerve than I. I couldn't pick this one. I know what my mind tells me will happen, but my heart won't let me say that. Good luck GCHS, play every down like it may be your last. Fight like you have never fought before. If you do that you will win, no matter what the score board says. I know you guys have the fight in you, you have already made it as far as anyone before you, now extend that.
mysonis55 Wrote:I know you guys have the fight in you, you have already made it as far as anyone before you, now extend that.

A tall order for the Eagles but I will be pulling for them
mysonis55 Wrote:Smashmouth, you got alot more nerve than I. I couldn't pick this one. I know what my mind tells me will happen, but my heart won't let me say that. Good luck GCHS, play every down like it may be your last. Fight like you have never fought before. If you do that you will win, no matter what the score board says. I know you guys have the fight in you, you have already made it as far as anyone before you, now extend that.
Just cuz I think WC will win doesn't mean I won't be pulling for those Eagles. That school will lose it's mind if they get the Win. Those seniors deserve a highlight like that.
You got that right, it has been a long time coming. I have said for years that it would be great for this community if Graves could win state titles and Mayfield continues doing that as well. It would be great for our community if we could start rivaling what Boyle Co and Danville have had going there for years. I like having a team in the running every year but could you imagine if we had two from the same community.
Warren Central by 12
Warren Central 49

Graves County 28