Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scotty County 42 Ryle 10
Congrats to Scott County very impressive squad they have.
To the Raiders better luck next year 2013 will be a better year for there squad, but they desperately need offensive Coaching changes they proved it last year and once again this year, if you stop Ryle's Run they can't beat you.
TNT, are the Cards that good?
:igiveup:Yeah I was impressed Scott County looked in control like they knew they had this game in the bag by half. To me it seemed like there coach was holding back his big guns. I think they have what it takes to beat Campbell County even with how good the Camels QB is playing. But there on the hard side of the braket so they will have to play Trinity in the Semi's. It could be a closer game than usual though with Trinity as long as Scott's D holds up like they did most of the season. But still I don't think anyone has what it takes to beat Trinity in KY this year.
11/2/2012
Scott Co. 42 Ryle 10
Ryle 7 3 0 0 10
Scott Co. 21 7 0 14 42
Scoring summary:
Class 6A
SC--Hunter Nelson 2 run (Palmer Ward kick); R--Nathan Davis 3 run (Garrett Mead kick); SC--Scott Daniel 67 run (Ward kick); SC--Daniel 5 pass from Clay McKee (Ward kick); SC--McKee 12 run (Ward kick); R--Mead 22 field goal; SC--Dieries Dumphord 1 run (Ward kick); Daniel 38 pass from McKee (Ward kick).
Records: Scott Co. 10-1, Ryle 3-8.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/08/16/23013...rylink=cpy