Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, it's playoff time. Anyone got any info on any teams that have any problems?
I have learned over the years that you can look at teams schedules and how they have played in the regular season and still not have a clear picture on how good they are. This is due to injuries or suspensions or other intangibles. This is what I would like to hear about. Anyone got any inside information on any teams that could cause them problems coming down the stretch.
mysonis55 Wrote:I have learned over the years that you can look at teams schedules and how they have played in the regular season and still not have a clear picture on how good they are. This is due to injuries or suspensions or other intangibles. This is what I would like to hear about. Anyone got any inside information on any teams that could cause them problems coming down the stretch.

Well rumor has it the those ruff n tuff Beechnuts have several that have landed themselves into trouble
Oh, I hate to hear that, I thought they would make a deep run into the playoffs. Hopefully they will not be missing anyone when they get to the third round or so. I would hate that for Nussbaum. He is a very hard player and a senior, he deserves more out of his team.
HEAR MAYFIELD JUST PLAYS ABOUT 12 OR 13 PLAYER SUBS DON'T GET TO PLAY MUCH THATS NOT GOOD :Sad04::Sad04::Sad04:
64, I think you need to talk to Hazard and some others over on the east side.Confusednicker: They will tell you point blank, we play more kids than any, and I repeat any, 1a school. I would say in an average game we play well over 20 kids in a tight game. In a runaway game we play probably all 60 of our players. That is correct 64, I said 60.Confusednicker: This ain't your average everyday 1a team.Confusednicker: Winning breeds an environment where every male student wants to play.Confusednicker: I hope your team gets to experience that some day.:thanks:
I would love to have as many kids on our team as you guys do. I thought after last year we would have more want to play. But it did not turn out that way
mysonis55 Wrote:64, I think you need to talk to Hazard and some others over on the east side.Confusednicker: They will tell you point blank, we play more kids than any, and I repeat any, 1a school. I would say in an average game we play well over 20 kids in a tight game. In a runaway game we play probably all 60 of our players. That is correct 64, I said 60.Confusednicker: This ain't your average everyday 1a team.Confusednicker: Winning breeds an environment where every male student wants to play.Confusednicker: I hope your team gets to experience that some day.:thanks:

You can only play 11 at a time. You might as well have 70 or 80 on the roster.:betterthanexpected:
you can take 11 out and put 11 more in and wear the other team down
Biggest news I have heard is that everyone in 6A is in trouble because of T R I N I T Y!!!!!!!
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:Well rumor has it the those ruff n tuff Beechnuts have several that have landed themselves into trouble

Beechnuts, how original.... People envious of others resort to name calling. :trolldad2:
Stardust Wrote:Beechnuts, how original.... People envious of others resort to name calling. :trolldad2:
Is that really an insult? I doubt it offends any of their fans