Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fleming County @ Bath County 11/2
Bath Co. will try to avenge the first loss of the season at home where they are 5-0.
Fleming wins again.
Now that we have gotten FBALL's weekly ABC (against Bath County) pick out of the way, we can talk about the game facts:

-Fleming Co won the season opener for both teams in Flemingsburg.
-Both teams turned the ball over. Fleming Co scored 3 TD's off turnovers where as Bath Co. did not convert any of their 3 interceptions of McAdams into points. Ballgame in a nutshell.
-Fleming Co averaged 37 ppg in their first 5 games but has only managed 17 in their last 5. McAdams was out for 2 of those but they have only averaged 8 ppg in the 2 games since his return in cold and damp weather.
-Bath Co averaged 27 ppg in their first 5 games but has averaged 37 ppg in their last 5, including games against Garrard and Bourbon Co's.
-Bath Co and Fleming Co are both:
*4-0 against common opponents and both averaged 37 ppg in the games.
*Both have a 30 power ranking in the Cantrall ratings this week.
-The weather forecast is for gametime temp near 40 and dropping into the upper 30's during the game.
-The game is @ Bath Co.

Bath Co 28
Fleming Co 14
I think this will be a very good opening round game. A lot has changed since August when these two last played!
I agree with the points Wildcat Nation made from the first game. However, I also felt that Fleming controlled the line of scrimmage. If they can do that again, they will win.
Not good at picking scores, but I feel like Fleming wins a tight one!
I'm not against Bath County.

I just don't think they are very good.
FBALL Wrote:I'm not against Bath County.

After looking at the AP poll this morning I think it's safe to say you're about the only one that believes this. Bath WILL beat Fleming, Beat Mason and return to play @ bourbon. Russel WILL NOT beat Garrad if they do it would be a huge upset in my mind. However I do feel sorry for Russel if they play Bourbon. I saw Russel play earlier this year i'm predicting a score of 56-7 in favor of the colonels. I wish BC's fullback wasnt knocked out in first quarter or Bath may have won 2-3 td's (being stopped inside the 5, 3 times) I would like to just make one request when Bath beats Fleming and Russel gets dog stomped you give a public apology to the top 10 ranked Wildcats. LOLConfusedinglepar
Fleming Co
:lame:
Wildcat9496 Wrote:After looking at the AP poll this morning I think it's safe to say you're about the only one that believes this. Bath WILL beat Fleming, Beat Mason and return to play @ bourbon. Russel WILL NOT beat Garrad if they do it would be a huge upset in my mind. However I do feel sorry for Russel if they play Bourbon. I saw Russel play earlier this year i'm predicting a score of 56-7 in favor of the colonels. I wish BC's fullback wasnt knocked out in first quarter or Bath may have won 2-3 td's (being stopped inside the 5, 3 times) I would like to just make one request when Bath beats Fleming and Russel gets dog stomped you give a public apology to the top 10 ranked Wildcats. LOLConfusedinglepar
You take things way to personal. I watched Bath earlier in the year. I guess you will have to say we are just mutually unimpressed.

Bank on the AP polls if you want. That will get you a long way.

2 l's
FBALL Wrote:I'm not against Bath County.

It is evident that you are not very good at picking scores either. I think you picked Garrard Co. to beat Bath Co. along with Bourbon Co. winning by three TD's, neither happened!!
Lost to Bourbon and upset Garrard. Congratulations.
FBALL Wrote:Lost to Bourbon and upset Garrard. Congratulations.

I guess an upset doesn't count as a win!!
cowcreek Wrote:I guess an upset doesn't count as a win!!

Yeah it does. I'm glad you guys have had a good year. I have absolutely nothing against Bath County.

Good luck against Fleming. I think Fleming will win again but that's not meant to be an insult.
FBALL Wrote:Yeah it does. I'm glad you guys have had a good year. I have absolutely nothing against Bath County.

Good luck against Fleming. I think Fleming will win again but that's not meant to be an insult.

I completely understand. Just guess we will have to wait until Friday.
Garrard and Russell maybe be the matchup of the night.
Good luck Bath Co. You win this game and you can go far. This MCHS fan is hoping for a big win for you guys.
FBALL Wrote::lame:
You take things way to personal. I watched Bath earlier in the year. I guess you will have to say we are just mutually unimpressed.

2 l's

Agree, Polls are for coffee table talk just another topic of discussion, something for the fans!! I think Bath is better than the first time they played Fleming but only time will tell. Go Cats
I believe that this game is a coin toss, it could go either way. Bath is playing well but they have struggled against spread offenses in the past. I look for a close game and it should be standing room only on the hill....
Fleming co wins
Bath co has improved since the first game but so has the Fleming co defense.
Someone stated that Fleming was only averaging 8 points per game since Mcadams came back. Thats true. His first game back after not playing almost a month [ suspension and then a bye week ] you could see the timing was not there and fleming never scored and Mason co won. Second game was against Grant co, it was cold and pouring rain but you could tell that the timing with his receivers was back. Fleming scored 16 pts but they drove it down the field into the red zone 5 other times but couldn't punch it in. Fleming won.
FBALL Wrote::lame:

2 l's

You saw them play greenup in the grid. Bath ran 4 offensive plays. Granted the choice didn't end up being the best one. That's just a terrible game to use in an argument. However it's your viewpoint and Friday night will tell all.