:hilarious:

I thought they were going to compete for a title????? Confusednicker:

WOW
Haha at these analysts who said they'd win the title!! Chocks
Now they're ranked 17th lololol
^
Shouldnt be at all.
Its all about the name.
Poor ole Oklohma couldnt play there way onto the field, same way with Ohio State, and crappy Texas remained at 23 and Kansas showed the world Texas shouldnt be in the top 50.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Shouldnt be at all.
Its all about the name.
Poor ole Oklohma couldnt play there way onto the field, same way with Ohio State, and crappy Texas remained at 23 and Kansas showed the world Texas shouldnt be in the top 50.

Mack Brown is an expert at doing less with more.

USC is coached by Lane Kiffin, did anyone expect them to run the table with that loser? Kiffin is an absolute joke, his daddy is the real coach in that family.
It was to soon to start talking championship with USC. If it does happen, will be at least 2 more years.
Here's something you guys are forgetting. Rich Rod can coach. He has all "his" boys together in the desert something he didn't have at the big house! Give him a few more years with his recruits and see what he does in the Pac-12!
Mountaineer Man Wrote:Here's something you guys are forgetting. Rich Rod can coach. He has all "his" boys together in the desert something he didn't have at the big house! Give him a few more years with his recruits and see what he does in the Pac-12!

It's a little different coaching Pac 12 and Little East than the Big Ten,and then you take another step up to the SEC.
insideinfo Wrote:It's a little different coaching Pac 12 and Little East than the Big Ten,and then you take another step up to the SEC.

Coaching is coaching. It's teaching the game, doesn't matter if it's Pop Warner, Middle School, or the Big XII. The problem Rich Rod had at Michigan was the defense couldn't stop anyone. Now he has Jeff Casteel with him, and doing a good job.
Can't wait to watch Oregon beat USC this weekend lol
^
I hope USC beats them now that they have no shot.
It will end all of the Oregon non sense once and for all.
There becoming the next Boise.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
I hope USC beats them now that they have no shot.
It will end all of the Oregon non sense once and for all.
There becoming the next Boise.

Seriously? The next Boise?
It breaks my heart to see Kiffen lose. How long will USC tolerate his losing two or three he should win easily every year. I will be for USC against the Ducks.
Mountaineer Man Wrote:Seriously? The next Boise?

Seriously.

A nobody team that plays against poor competetion all year and believes they should be in the title game. The BCS is seeing through that though, and its the reason there winning, and yet falling in the polls.

Oregon is the next Boise. Worthless.