Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central@Madison Central 10/26
Can Knox learn from their lose to Russell Co and beat a good Madison Central team??
Thoughts
If their is such a thing as a good lose then I think last week was one. They learned that if they don't exucute on every play that they can an will get beat. I think this will help them this week and when the playoffs start.
The Panthers take care of business this week....A loss can be good if it provides renewed focus, which I think it will for the Panthers.

Knox Central 38
Mad. Central 20
imo no loss is a good one.in the words of a famous coach"YOU PLAY TO WIN".that being said,all the pre game hype and rallies and pats on the back may have given the team a false sense of superiority.after watching the game i came to the conclusion,russell is a very good team.all but one of three turnovers were forced by putting a "hat on the ball",,,thats good coaching and a fundamental trait.as best i can recall russell had only a few penalties and nearly a perfect game {and game plan].i would hope knox has a fire under them and a desire to get a chance for a rematch in the playoffs.beat madison cent,and get ready for the playoffs.still a great season to be proud of as a panther fan,and a record for future teams to chase.good luck and stay hungry.kc 34 mc 20
Knox Central 28

Madison Central 21

Madison Central is a much improved football team under bert browne..
Kc 38
mc 29
Should be a good game.
I will take KC by 10
Knox central 38 madison central 14 knox is pee off after lastweek game with russell :baldbull:
64SUR Wrote:Knox central 38 madison central 14 knox is pee off after lastweek game with russell :baldbull:

Nice boxinging pic I take knox 42-21
Knox Central
26-20 Knox Central.
No way Bert Browne loses to a Mtn. Team. To many athletes in Richmond. Browne wins in Browne Stadium tonight.
Knox by 8