Poll: Who wins
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Belfry
90.24%
Pike Central
9.76%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central @ Belfry 10/19
Leonidas Wrote:Team A 53 - Team B 6
Team B 83 - Team C 49
Team A 99 - Team C 2

On any given Friday night any team can lose
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
I think it was said earlier in this thread that Belfry has won all 19 meetings. This one will be no different. Belfry will roll big in this one and you can count on that. This is one game that the Pirates never overlook. They are always looking forward to shutting people up that are saying This is the year for PCC to beat Belfry. I'm sure it will happen in the far future and if it does I hope I am dead and gone and they will probably shut down the PCC football program after that as well. I mean that would be like them winning the state title. LOL
Belfry big...
skully03 Wrote:I think it was said earlier in this thread that Belfry has won all 19 meetings. This one will be no different. Belfry will roll big in this one and you can count on that. This is one game that the Pirates never overlook. They are always looking forward to shutting people up that are saying This is the year for PCC to beat Belfry. I'm sure it will happen in the far future and if it does I hope I am dead and gone and they will probably shut down the PCC football program after that as well. I mean that would be like them winning the state title. LOL

We'll see what happens tonight, and I hope you're there to watch it happen if PC beats Belfry.
No chance on this given Friday night.
skully03 Wrote:I think it was said earlier in this thread that Belfry has won all 19 meetings. This one will be no different. Belfry will roll big in this one and you can count on that. This is one game that the Pirates never overlook. They are always looking forward to shutting people up that are saying This is the year for PCC to beat Belfry. I'm sure it will happen in the far future and if it does I hope I am dead and gone and they will probably shut down the PCC football program after that as well. I mean that would be like them winning the state title. LOL

I think I remember a time 3 years ago when Pike Central was in the Regional Title game and Belfry was sitting at the house.
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Micro-Brew Wrote:No chance on this given Friday night.

That's what they play the games for. Not so hasbeens like me and all of us can predict who wins.

Seeing how it took Belfry almost 70 years to win their first state title, I don't think PC will shut down their program WHEN they beat them in the NEAR future. Belfry didn't shut their program down during those 70 years of non State Title football. Hawks are way too young this year to upset Belfry but they wont be next year or the year after that or the year after that or......:dontthink
belfry wins this one, pike central dont have a chance..
bhs-64
pc-21
HawksRule Wrote:I think I remember a time 3 years ago when Pike Central was in the Regional Title game and Belfry was sitting at the house.

Even at that, we still haven't lost a game to a Pike county team wearing orange and blue.
Touché but as I've said any team can beat no matter how many times they've been beat by them.
Salimander Wrote:Seeing how it took Belfry almost 70 years to win their first state title, I don't think PC will shut down their program WHEN they beat them in the NEAR future. Belfry didn't shut their program down during those 70 years of non State Title football. Hawks are way too young this year to upset Belfry but they wont be next year or the year after that or the year after that or......:dontthink
I was just saying beating belfry will be the biggest win in PCC history IMO.
HawksRule Wrote:I think I remember a time 3 years ago when Pike Central was in the Regional Title game and Belfry was sitting at the house.
No matter if you we're there or not PCC has never beaten a BELFRY football team and it will continue that way for a while. And as for Hawks 71, good Lord willing I will be there and I will see Belfry win. PCC HAS NO CHANCE.
Belfry
Salimander Wrote:Seeing how it took Belfry almost 70 years to win their first state title, I don't think PC will shut down their program WHEN they beat them in the NEAR future. Belfry didn't shut their program down during those 70 years of non State Title football. Hawks are way too young this year to upset Belfry but they wont be next year or the year after that or the year after that or......:dontthink

You seem to forget that Belfry has young players to.....Truth be Told I am willing to bet Belfry JV can mop the floor with PC varsity.....NEAR future........lol...stop kiddin yourself
^ this dude? for real man you all on Pond Creek act like Belfry was built on Mount Olympus and ran by Zeus
HawksRule Wrote:^ this dude? for real man you all on Pond Creek act like Belfry was built on Mount Olympus and ran by Zeus

Actually it was built on Whiskey Knob and run by Haywood lol and Belfry does get fired up for CENTRAL, just not Pike Central!!
Belfry will run all over PC tonight!

Belfry 63
PC 14
I dont think that you give the devil his due here!PCC has been foaming at the mouth to beat Belfry it aint happened and may be a life time till it does.It will not happen tonight even with 3 or 4 of the best players Belfrys got on the injury list.TongueirateSho
I didnt mean to bring this topic back up, but if PCC doesnt get rid of their head coach and get some class they'll never hang with Belfry. I will say this we let you have a good coach in coach May. I dont know if hes high school head coach ready yet or not, but any of the kids that have played under Coach May from here at the middle school always showed class. He's a good friend of mine and I know he will be good for the hawks one day. If it was left up to me I would rather have a head Coach with some experience and a lot of class and respect for others than what they have right now. The sooner they figure that out the faster the will get to the top. Good luck Coach May