Johns Creek 6

Kelsey Tackett 10 pts
Alyssa Newsom 8 pts
Katelyn Bartley 6 pts
Madison Caudill 4 pts
Kristin Thacker 2 pts
Jaden Edmonds 1 pt
Good job Coach.
Nice win guys! I've noticed that kayla Newsom has been getting better and better.
Waita run the score up Coach. Like beating up on the little teams dont you. You will get you a dose of your own medicine soon enough.
The_Rock Wrote:Waita run the score up Coach. Like beating up on the little teams dont you. You will get you a dose of your own medicine soon enough.

I'm not even sure why I'm responding to this, but I looked back at the other posted scores involving Johns Creek on here and they were 49-11, 51-8, and 46-11. I didn't see any posts saying the score was run up on those games. Ask Coach West if we ran it up.
Anyone who would say that coach Davis would run the score up intentionally does not know anything about him as a person. He is one of the nicest people you will ever meet and I myself and many other coaches have said "If I have to get beat by 30 I would rather it be by his team because he makes everyone feel he cares. Even players on the oppossing team. Randy cares about people and would not hurt a persons feelings for anything.
Randy hit more pitchers in Slow Pitch softball than anyone in the state of Kentucky. He was a PITCHER KILLER and probably still is. Dont be fooled by Davis. He is really a stone cold killer on the inside. Hahaha. Just kidding Randy. Randy is a helluva guy and one of the best coaches around. Should be a High School coach somewhere.
warmachine Wrote:Randy hit more pitchers in Slow Pitch softball than anyone in the state of Kentucky. He was a PITCHER KILLER and probably still is. Dont be fooled by Davis. He is really a stone cold killer on the inside. Hahaha. Just kidding Randy. Randy is a helluva guy and one of the best coaches around. Should be a High School coach somewhere.

Funny thing is, Coach, that you were the first one that I thought of when I read that post. Lol. I thought you had used another account to mess with me. Heard you got a good player for your AAU team from over this way. He's a good one.