Jan 25, 13 Phelps home
Jan 29, 13 Cordia away
Jan 31, 13 June Buchanan home
Feb 2, 13 Red Bird home
Feb 5, 13 Allen Central home
Feb 7, 13 Clintwood, VA away
Feb 12, 13 Hazard home
Feb 15, 13 Betsy Layne away

Looks like KHSAA has them missing the all "A". Besides that i don't know what other games they are missing. 26 games listed.
Should be pretty decent this season, some young talent.
A lot of schools don't have their completed schedules on KHSAA
They have three starters returning that i know have a lot of potential to be great this year. Hall, Sexton, and Potter. I believe hall and sexton is seniors.
I watched them play several times this summer (without Oliver). They will be competitive but lack experience. I would say less than .500 this season. They have a tough road in the 14th.
They have 3 seniors who have started since their sophomore year. So they have grown together. Koty Sexton, Casey Hall, Josh Collins. If im not mistaking they return all starters. Plus they add Oliver, which i believe is great young talent. I can see them going at least 13-13 based on the schedule above.
Jenkins has a solid coach in Ratliff and if anybody can make a 500 team with the stiff competition of the 14th region he can! But, he has his work cut out trying to combine a couple of players that have some experience with those who have none! 13-13 will be a great success! Go Cavs! keep encouraging those giants that are freshmen and sophomores and you might have your answer.
Id love to see Jenkins go .500. Its been a very long time since they have. Especially the way the football team is doing. Like to see this year be the year they turn there athletics around, even if it only last this one season.
KyHighSchoolBBall Wrote:They have three starters returning that i know have a lot of potential to be great this year. Hall, Sexton, and Potter. I believe hall and sexton is seniors.
Using the word Great very loosely, Jenkins with great improvement at best would only be competitive. Bottom third of the region.
Who knows, but we all know bottom 3rd would still be an improvement Confusednicker:
Jenkins gets runner up in the 53rd, and makes it into region.
I say they end up going right below .500 this season going 11-15 with the schedule above