Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allen Central 14, Prestonsburg12
Final!
Well I was wrong bout this game, I figured Prestonsburg would of won but good game 2 both teams, I knew it would be close
Rodie started the game off...then hamilton came in in about the 4th inning i think
Josh Mckinney started for the rebs...then Hammonds and Prater came shared time on the mound.
where was this game played at
Congrats AC on going 6-0 in the conference. From what I hear you outscored your conference foes 91-29 in the 6 games played.
NYY10 Wrote:where was this game played at

Allen Park
This was a good game. I really thought Pburg would pull it out.
Ah, they played a good game so Congrats Prestonsburg !
AC did an awsome job and pulled through............Great Game Guys!!!!!!
gish_7 Wrote:Allen Park

Thanks
Brenton came away with a round tripper............Awesome Hit!!!!!
This was not a good game by Prestonsburg, it was one of the worst defensive games they've had all year. They had atleast 8 errors. Hamilton came in to relieve Rodebaugh and threw a 2 hitter through 3 innings. Prestonsburg hit the ball well, but in the end they beat themselves.
Who does AC play next
Allen Central beat Leslie County this afternoon 5-3. They play J.J. Kelly out of Wise, VA Monday!
What is Allen Central and P-burg's records? who is leading the district as well?
UKGIRL20 Wrote:What is Allen Central and P-burg's records? who is leading the district as well?

Im not sure of there records..but i know Ac is 6-0 in district play
AC is 11-4.... 6-0 in District play..

P'Burg is 4-10... 0-3 in District play..

*Allen Central has already won the regular season district championship.

*P'Burg is currently tied for last place with SF, but will most likely finish 3rd or tied for 2nd.
This was a very hard fought ballgame on both sides.Good game guys.
Congrats Rebels
Go Rebels!!! WOOO!
Congrats AC