Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pineville @ Harlan Ind. 10/12
This could be a very good game if the Dragon's come out slow or with their heads down. Pineville has proven that they are bigger and better than years past. I think this is the best chance Pineville has to beat Harlan since 2000 when they last beat the Dragon's. But if the Mt. Lion's come out slow then it could get out of hand before the 4th quarter. I'm gonna say Dragon's by 17 in a very physical game. Good luck to both teams. Let's go DRAGONS!!!!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IF Harlan takes care of business and keeps its foot on the gas then they win by 3 tds.. If they get conservative they will let pineville stay in the game and maybe upset harlan... But Harlan wins and shows they are going to be the 2 seed in this district...
I take Harlan by two TD's

Harlan - 28
Pineville - 14
Harlan 34-14.
Harlan 44 pineville 12 could be a blow out for harlan ind :worthy: dont let us down here in williamsburg :lmao:im going to Confusederved::policeman:policeman making me :partyhard
I will take Harlan 27-21
Harlan Ind by 14
I really hate that about Overbay...what grade is he in?....I will take the Dragons by 28...they will be hungry.
Harlan
I am going to go with backwoods on this one, the game could go either way. It will be a good game, if Harlan doesn't come out and play Pineville will make them pay but if Harlan is on their game Harlan will win.

either way if Harlan is not ready

if Harlan is ready to play 28-14 Harlan.
Overbay is a senior, has a fractured bone in his foot.(not sure what though)
Not sure yet as to how long he will be out.
I hope he heals quickly so he can get back on the field...I hate for anybody to get hurt but especially a senior...as you know by now we lost our senior qb...I pray for both kids for a speedy recovery.
Good luck to new Dragon Cory Chorak tonight. It's been an uphill battle to get back to the playing field but now you've made it. Show'em what you got.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]