Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covington Catholic 70 - Pendleton County 0
Final
Cov Cath wets their leg against Highlands and now is the best team in the state because of beating Pendleton County 70-0.
This game reminds me of 2008 when Highlands was up by that same score against Covcath. Of course Highlands took pittance on Covcath in the 2nd half that night.
Huge Blowout..
Hard to score 70 with a running clock.
Seriously Wides? Seriously? Seriously? This game shows that Covington Catholic has made adjustments and will be a difficult matchup for anybody. Highlands would probably beat this team 56-14.
Poor Pendleton County. They have no business playing such a team as Cov. Cath. Not even close to the same talent. I only hope the don't get discouraged and keep playing.

Yikes.
WideMiddle03 Wrote:Seriously Wides? Seriously? Seriously? This game shows that Covington Catholic has made adjustments and will be a difficult matchup for anybody. Highlands would probably beat this team 56-14.

Wow, how many adjustments did CCH need to make in order to beat PC? I would have thought they could send their 3rd string out in that game and win with no adjustments from the HHS game!
cov cath didnt have to make any adjustments they just came out and played and won
A game like this is not good for either team just like the Highlands vs. Harrison Co. game. Unfortunately they have to play each other.