Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heisman Favorite?
What player do you think has the best shot at receiving the trophy? Why does he deserve it? Who's your dark horse?

In my opinion, I think Geno Smith is a very talented QB, and will get drafted. I think he will win the heisman, but I don't think he should win the heisman. I belive Collin Klein is the best player suited for that honor. The guy always has his team competing against the best in the Big 12, especially after they beat Oklahoma. He's always contributing to the game. He may not always have the best stats but he makes big plays that lead to victory. But with the way Geno has been playing he may keep it on lock. De'anthony Thomas is freak athlete but he just gets overshined right now by his QB, Marcus Mariotta. My dark horse would be Jonathan Franklin of UCLA.

What is your guys opinions?
Geno Smith
Make it 3 for Geno Smith. I'm not WVU fan, but he is this seasons RGIII!
FanofThegame12 Wrote:What player do you think has the best shot at receiving the trophy? Why does he deserve it? Who's your dark horse?

In my opinion, I think Geno Smith is a very talented QB, and will get drafted. I think he will win the heisman, but I don't think he should win the heisman. I belive Collin Klein is the best player suited for that honor. The guy always has his team competing against the best in the Big 12, especially after they beat Oklahoma. He's always contributing to the game. He may not always have the best stats but he makes big plays that lead to victory. But with the way Geno has been playing he may keep it on lock. De'anthony Thomas is freak athlete but he just gets overshined right now by his QB, Marcus Mariotta. My dark horse would be Jonathan Franklin of UCLA.

What is your guys opinions?

My dark horse would be Jonathan Franklin of UCLA. <<<<<<probally hurt his chance with loss to Oregon St..i say one of the 2 from Oregon
I'll tell you someone to watch out for...

Kolton Browning.
Louisville QB Teddy Bridgewater