Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frankfort 43 LCA 14
Panthers dominate the final 3 quarters!
Ok, this score got the attention of several mayfield fans. Tell me more about Frankforts offense? Are they balanced or do they lean towards the pass or run?
They are 50/50 moved to a spread offense. Thrown for 1200 yards so far this season. Tonight they rushed for 250.
WOW.

Im impressed. Obviously Frankfort is much better than most think.
Is it to early to say they may be the favorite in 1A this year?
They did just destroy an LCA team that beat Hazard.

Congrats to Frankfort.
This Frankfort team is athletic for a 1a school. They also play larger schools and have fared well except for a 62 point outburst by crosstown rival Franklin County.
They have a shot to make alot of noise in Class A. LCA has beat some very good teams this year.
True, but Franklin County is a very good 5A school. They should have won the game by that type of margin. I would bet that Franklin County could do that to any 1A school.
This is a shocker. Frankforts for real and maybe Hazard somerset and LCA are a little over hyped.
Statement game for Frankfort.
Someone gave me hell for saying there a couple days ago that Frankfort needed to be in the # 2 seed.
After shakey1st quarter Frankfort dominated the rest of the game.
bac2369 Wrote:Someone gave me hell for saying there a couple days ago that Frankfort needed to be in the # 2 seed.

they may need to be number 1...
we feel ur pain frankfort nobody dont wnt to give us any respect also williamsburg :football::football::football: see you all in bowling greenConfusederved::policeman:policeman:policeman
9/21/2012
Frankfort 43 Lexington Christian 14
Lexington Christian 7 7 0 0 14
Frankfort 0 18 12 13 43
Scoring summary:
LC--McLarney 14 pass from Henzman (King kick); F--McGee 22 run (kick failed); LC--Lancaster 80 kickoff return (Duzyk kick); F--Washington 68 run (run failed); F--Jackson 34 pass from Hawkins (pass failed); F--Brooks 42 run (kick failed); F--Jackson 24 pass from Hawkins (pass failed); F--McGee 11 run (kick failed); F--Robinson 1 run (Scott kick).
Records: Frankfort 5-1, Lexington Christian 4-2.

Read more here: http://www.kentucky.com/2012/08/16/23013...rylink=cpy
Great win and clearly establishes Frankfort as #2 in 1A
Dang. I did not see this coming
Very impressive win for Frankfort.
Frankfort and Mayfield appear to be top two teams in west. But never count out Beechwood.
bac2369 Wrote:Someone gave me hell for saying there a couple days ago that Frankfort needed to be in the # 2 seed.

I wonder how that crow is tasting? lol
Frankfort played well after the first quarter, and ran away with the game in what could be described as a measuring stick kind of game. They seem to have several players that can score and several more who step up on defense. Does anyone know if they were able to come out of the game injury free?
I disagree with that statement. Warren Central couldnt beat Mayfield but by 2 Touchdowns in a game that Mayfield was winning at the half then had several star players hardly play in the second half due to cramps. WC is ranked ahead of Franklin. So i say Franklin might beat Mayfield but it wouldnt be a blowout and Mayfield might even win. That being said Frankfort is playing well and will be a hard out in the playoffs.
Frankfort is not very good.
frankfort or Lca if you see this schedule us next year :please:need some game we are williamsburg we have a game you need to face the AIR ATTACK :football::football::football:Confusedmoke:
rednblackattack Wrote:I disagree with that statement. Warren Central couldnt beat Mayfield but by 2 Touchdowns in a game that Mayfield was winning at the half then had several star players hardly play in the second half due to cramps. WC is ranked ahead of Franklin. So i say Franklin might beat Mayfield but it wouldnt be a blowout and Mayfield might even win. That being said Frankfort is playing well and will be a hard out in the playoffs.
You shouldn't concern yourself with Frankfort being an out period. Go buy some tickets so you can see us win the title after we make a quick work out of you guys. We played Franklin Co. and you are no Franklin Co. but neither is Warren Central, they should get tickets to see us in Bowling Green also. They sure aren't going to beat Bowling Green or John Hardin.
whitepantherking Wrote:You shouldn't concern yourself with Frankfort being an out period. Go buy some tickets so you can see us win the title after we make a quick work out of you guys.

I need some more information, where do you go to buy the tickets? Ever since the finals have been in Bowling Green they have never ask us for tickets and always have us down on the field. :biglmao:
MayfieldCardinal Wrote:I need some more information, where do you go to buy the tickets? Ever since the finals have been in Bowling Green they have never ask us for tickets and always have us down on the field. :biglmao:

I can tell you from speaking to the coaches at Frankfort there is not one person on staff buying a ticket for Bowling Green yet.

Every time I talk to the coaches they keep talking about fixing mistakes and building depth.

They also always talk about how the west is the toughest side of Class A that they need some luck to beat both Beechwood and Mayfield in back to back weeks. They also say their best team might be in 2 years.
My nephew graduated from Franklin County. My Mom and Sister live in Frankfort i lived there for a couple of years myself. Not only would Warren Central beat Franklin County they would beat them by 2 touchdowns. You guys need to worry about a healthy Beechwood team then us. But what do us Mayfield guys know about football well just take our 8 state championships and watch and see. This Mayfield team is much more balanced offensively then last years state runner up team. Really hope we see Frankfort at substate.
Just for fun i thought i would do a little research on strength of schedule.
Frankfort
Lost to the 19th ranked team and gave up over 60 points in the loss
Wins against the 157 ranked the 141 ranked 188 ranked 67 ranked and 81 ranked team. The win against Lexington Christian was their best win Lexington Christian is the States 67 best team and ranked 7 or 8 in 2a.
Franklin County's Best win was against Frankfort who is the 57 best team outside of that they have beaten no one ranked in the top 75.

Mayfield lost by 14 to Warren Central on the road the states 3rd best 5a team and ranked 6 overall
Mayfields has beaten Madisonville 4a ranked 72. Paducah Tilghman 3a ranked 54 overall and 6 in 3a. Murray ranked 38 overall and 6 in 2a. Graves County 5a ranked 48 overall and 10 in 5a. And Marshal 6a and ranked 118 overall. Mayfield best wins are a 24 point victory against traditional 2a power Murray, a 21 point victory over paducah, and 56 to 21 win over 5a graves in a game that saw mayfield up 42 to 7 at half. My info comes from Max Preps, Litkenhouse, and Bluegrass Preps.