Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is The Slick Willie Effect Beginning to Loose it's Luster?: Romney Now Takes the Lead
Oooooooohhhhhh, veeector!!!!!!

Rasmussen says Romney takes the lead in the daily tracking poll......Romney 48%, Obama 45%

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...cking_poll
Of course I figured you would say that. It's conservatively biased.
WideMiddle03 Wrote:Of course I figured you would say that. It's conservatively biased.

lol....yeah , like you would know.

You just accused me of being an Obama supporter earlier today. What drugs are you on anyways?
The singer, Bob Seger, is an Obama supporter.
Oooohhhh Veectoor, wheerrrrre aaarrrreee yoooooou?
Seger, you might have been talking to him earlier on in the thread lol.

Go Romney.
"Friday, September 14, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

The recent numbers may have been impacted by a number of factors. Clearly, one is the fading of the president’s convention bounce."
--------------------------------------------

Oops! Where are all the giddy liberals? You'd have thought the election was already over listening to them a couple days ago. Remember the elections of 2010? Get used to it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Slick Willy already had his shot at running the country. Like Obama, he just can't get enough of the sound of his own voice. The special interest groups and those who want to strike any mention of God from any language the dems use to propagandize and manipulate their base, love him to pieces. I thought Obama's speech was a threadbare rehash of his 2008 edition. When you think about it, there is a lot to be said about the fact that Obama felt compelled to tag in Billy, yet again. And the text of Clinton's speech was rife with distortions and outright lies about Romney and Ryan. They can lie about it till the hot spot freezes over (and that might not be too long from now), Obama IS taking $716 billion from medicare to fund ObamaCare. I heard him say it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:"Friday, September 14, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 48% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Two percent (2%) prefer some other candidate, and five percent (5%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

The recent numbers may have been impacted by a number of factors. Clearly, one is the fading of the president’s convention bounce."
--------------------------------------------

Oops! Where are all the giddy liberals? You'd have thought the election was already over listening to them a couple days ago. Remember the elections of 2010? Get used to it.
Obama 49% Romney 44%. Get used to it.

http://www.gallup.com/home.aspx
Im sad because these polls will influence some voters, and IMO, none of them are accurate and just guess, and one usually ends up being right because it has to go one way or another.
TheRealVille Wrote:Obama 49% Romney 44%. Get used to it.

http://www.gallup.com/home.aspx

Yeah, Gallup is probably scared to death of Obama's power.
Romney is falling further and further behind in Ohio, Florida, Virginia, and other battleground states, according to most polls, except the conservative one. States that he has to win. The Romney ship is sinking. BTW, McCain picked Sarah Palin over Romney in 2008. Let that roll around in your head for a few minutes.

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-09...d-virginia
^ you tell them TheRealVille, Vector has better things to do than reply to this thread. vector is awesome and knows that these polls are biased
I'll try again since I got no response from two queries in an earlier thread.

Attempt no. 3

Can you Kardashian supporters give me one valid reason why any taxpayer should vote for your boy?
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:I'll try again since I got no response from two queries in an earlier thread.

Attempt no. 3

Can you Kardashian supporters give me one valid reason why any taxpayer should vote for your boy?
Affordable care Act, GM is alive, and Bin Laden is dead.
TheRealVille Wrote:Affordable care Act, GM is alive, and Bin Laden is dead.
Plus, he averted a total economic meltdown, and kept us from another "great depression".
i agree TheRealVille great points
From what I have read, GM is on the verge of another bankruptcy situation, and many segments of GM's infrastucture are now either under the control of the Chinese or are heavily invested in by them..
TheRealVille Wrote:Plus, he averted a total economic meltdown, and kept us from another "great depression".

^If you had all the money and time in the world you couldn't begin to prove this. I could as easily claim that had I not gone to Ashland Oil and lent my services as a carpenter and superintendent, they'd have gone out of business. Equally absurd.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:^If you had all the money and time in the world you couldn't begin to prove this. I could as easily claim that had I not gone to Ashland Oil and lent my services as a carpenter and superintendent, they'd have gone out of business. Equally absurd.
You can't prove he didn't.
TheRealVille Wrote:You can't prove he didn't.

LOL, maybe not. But, I can prove there are a few things he smoked other than pot. Take the national debt to gnp ratio for instance, when George W left office he left us in the pink with 5 trillion dollar buffer, in 2008 we owed 10 trillion and we were worth 15 trillion. Now we owe 16 trillion and we're worth 14.9 trilion. So, he smoked that up.

He said he'd cut the deficit in half before his first term was up. Instead the deficit exploded, the like of which no American has EVER known, from 10 trillion and change to over 16 trillion. So, he smoked that up.

He said my insurance premium would shrink by $2,500 dollars a year. Instead it rose that much for a mind numbing $5,000 dollar flip flop on his promise. So, he smoked that up.

And of course there is the smoke ascendeing from the flames of hatred of at least 27 countries intent on our inihilation. But, to his credit he certainly wasn't blowing smoke when he said my electrical and other costs associated with energy would skyrocket. That one he got right. :igiveup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]