• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
US Embassies Under Attack in multiple Middle-Eastern cities
This is getting out of hand

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/world_no...-film.html
Just saw this on facebook
It's all over the news.
Scarey stuff!!
Such a peaceful religion
Time to accidentally forget u didn't put rubber bullets in the clip.
nky Wrote:Such a peaceful religion

Yep. Vundy has told us that over and over again, but we just wouldn't listen to him.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Time to accidentally forget u didn't put rubber bullets in the clip.

uh huh.....:eyeroll:
I hear all this stuff about it being just a few extremists. Then tell me why that they're are more than just a few attacking our embassies and burning our flag AND Israeli flags. That alone tells me that these guys are out of control (not that I didn't know before). Israel had nothing to do with this video that they claim this is in response to. The worst thing out of all of this is that I don't have faith in this government that they will be able to get the job done.
I'm not sure about anyone else, but the media has been very confusing to me. The media has been very inconsistent in telling what the motives of the rioters are, whether or not these riots were planned, who is involved (terrorists or ordinary civilians), etc.

... I wish the media would just tell the truth.
How can this happen? Barry is a Nobel Peace Prize winner! They are supposed to love us now, right?
IMO, Hillary has embarrassed herself more than Barry.
"This was done by a few savage beast" lol.

Dont know if any of you listen to Laura Ingraham but i do most days, and her comments on this were hilarious, as she usually tends to be.
Hillary really disappointed me here. I expected her to at least be able to handle this better than Obama.
WideRight05 Wrote:Hillary really disappointed me here. I expected her to at least be able to handle this better than Obama.
Two war ships just moved off of the coast of Libya, and the FBI has made it there now. The new president of Libya has promised to go along with whatever we plan to do, and has said that he will do everything in his power to find these guys. He even called the US his ally. At this point, what more can be done?
WideRight05 Wrote:Hillary really disappointed me here. I expected her to at least be able to handle this better than Obama.

Ohh, me too!! I've always been a closet admirer of Hillary; her book was TONS better that Bill's.

Also, I didn't appreciate her remarks when the 4 soldiers were being memorialized. I don't think a memorial service is anything to be used 'politically'.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:IMO, Hillary has embarrassed herself more than Barry.
"This was done by a few savage beast" lol.

Dont know if any of you listen to Laura Ingraham but i do most days, and her comments on this were hilarious, as she usually tends to be.

Apparently, there are a few other "savage beasts" in Sudan, Egypt, Lebanon, etc. where they're also rioting against America.

I personally think they're rioting against us because they simply don't like us. I've never been to the Middle East, but from what I personally understand, they're more "religious" than we are, and that religion happens to be Islam. That's simply their culture. And also from what I understand, it's not the peaceful Islam that us Americans are used to seeing here in our country. It's a much more extreme type of Islam, such as where women are given limited rights and shariah law is followed. I can remember two stories from the Middle East - I think it was in Iran - where a woman was stoned to death for adultery and two men were hanged for being homosexuals. If that's the extreme type of Islam that's in these rioting countries, then we can know that's the reason why they're rioting against us. They simply don't like us because of their religious beliefs. Radical Islam teaches that they should either convert or kill all "infidels" (people who aren't Islamic, and even moderate Islamists). Radical Islam calls us the "Great Satan", and that's how these people in the Middle East look at us.

I personally can't think that a random person making a video would cause this much trouble. If anything, I think they would go after the person who made the video. People don't say, "Hey, a random guy in America made a video that made fun of our religion. Let's go attack America!"
Quote:State Department: Stop asking us about the Benghazi attack

The State Department told reporters Friday afternoon that it won't answer any more questions about the Sept. 11 attack on the consulate in Benghazi that killed four Americans until the investigation into the incident is complete.

"I'm going to frustrate all of you, infinitely, by telling you that now that we have an open FBI investigation on the death of these four Americans, we are not going to be in a position to talk at all about what the U.S. government may or may not be learning about how any of this this happened -- not who they were, not how it happened, not what happened to Ambassador Stevens, not any of it -- until the Justice Department is ready to talk about the investigation that's its got," State Department spokeswoman Victorian Nuland told reporters late Friday afternoon.

"So I'm going to send to the FBI for those kinds of questions and they're probably not going to talk to you about it," she said.
TheRealVille Wrote:Two war ships just moved off of the coast of Libya, and the FBI has made it there now. The new president of Libya has promised to go along with whatever we plan to do, and has said that he will do everything in his power to find these guys. He even called the US his ally. At this point, what more can be done?

So much for that with all the attacks going on right now. :yawn:

Help me out here, and with all due respect. What makes folks think Hillary can do much of anything as a statesperson? I know she went to Vassar and she is a lawyer of some controvesy and former first lady, which made her a shoo-in as Senator for the state NY, a state so blue it has a Democratic Governor, two Democratic Senators, 27 Democratic representatives, and only two republican representatives. To say the state was 'handpicked' and sort of given to her by Patrick Moynihan isn't much of a stretch. But Secretary of State? I guess it's because I remember her standing up on the podium with Tipper, Al and Bill. At that time I didn't think she could do much more than smile and get lied to by Bill. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:No Marines for Libyan Ambassador, Full Security Detail for Valerie Jarrett Vacation

Ambassador Chris Stevens did not have a Marine detail in Benghazi, Libya. But White House Senior Advisor and Obama confidante Valerie Jarrett has a full Secret Service detail on vacation in Martha’s Vineyard, according to Democratic pollster Pat Caddell.

That’s the pathetic foreign policy of the Obama administration, says Caddell today in an exclusive interview with Breitbart News. “Jarrett seems to have a 24 hour, around the clock detail, with five or six agents full time,” Caddell explains. “The media has been completely uninterested. We don’t provide security for our ambassador in Libya, but she needs a full Secret Service security detail. And nobody thinks there’s anything wrong with this. And nobody in the press will ask. What kind of slavish stoogery are they perpetrating here?

“This country has reached the point of absurdity. There are people dead because we don’t have security details for them. But she’s privileged to have a full Secret Service detail on vacation?”
Confusederiously:
These scriptures are from The Bible (KJV). And yes, I realize some people don't believe what The Bible says or what it stands for. But read this and tell me you don't agree. Oh and by the way... "Perilous" means dangerous/hazardous.

2nd Timothy ch. 3: ver. 1-7.

1: This know also, that in the last days Perilous times shall come.

2: For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3: Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4: Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5: Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6: For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7: Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:These scriptures are from The Bible (KJV). And yes, I realize some people don't believe what The Bible says or what it stands for. But read this and tell me you don't agree. Oh and by the way... "Perilous" means dangerous/hazardous.

2nd Timothy ch. 3: ver. 1-7.

1: This know also, that in the last days Perilous times shall come.

2: For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

3: Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

4: Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5: Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

6: For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,

7: Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth.

Good reference to the bible! I personally love to study about bible prophecy. From what I understand, those bible verses are actually talking about the tribulation period, not before the rapture.

I'm not sure if you've read any of my past threads, but I've made a few threads about bible prophecy.

Here are two that I would emphasize to you:

Bible Prophecy: "The War of Gog and Magog"
Preparing for the Coming Economic Collapse
Why can muslims riot and kill American's without any type of punishment?????

And Chrisitian's get sued/boycotted for standing up for their belief's????
Ok... some of you may not know this.

There is a major gang called in the United States called The Black Guerilla Family.
The B.G.F. are concidered the gang/muscle/enforcement of the Nation of Islam.
The N.O.I. is concidered a HATE GROUP.
The main goal of the B.G.F. is to over throw the United States Government.

There is NOTHING peaceful about Islam.... As long as there are non-muslims in the world.
If this is true, Barry and Hillary should be
held responsible.

According to senior diplomatic sources, the US State Department had credible information 48 hours before mobs charged the consulate in Benghazi, and the embassy in Cairo, that American missions may be targeted, but no warnings were given for diplomats to go on high alert and “lockdown”, under which movement is severely restricted
According to security sources the consulate had been given a “health check” in preparation for any violence connected to the 9/11 anniversary. In the event, the perimeter was breached within 15 minutes of an angry crowd starting to attack it at around 10pm on Tuesday night. There was, according to witnesses, little defence put up by the 30 or more local guards meant to protect the staff. Ali Fetori, a 59-year-old accountant who lives near by, said: “The security people just all ran away and the people in charge were the young men with guns and bombs.”

http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/13/di...-targeted/
Quote:President Obama’s ‘proud’ statements on improving US image might boomerang

President Obama has said that elevating the image of the United States around the world was one of his proudest foreign policy accomplishments, but those remarks could boomerang and hamper his reelection bid.

The violence and anti-American protests throughout the Middle East are bringing fresh attacks on the president’s foreign policies as Muslim rage is intensifying in the region.

The protests that have spread could undercut one of the key tenants of Obama's foreign policy argument that he has restored the U.S. image in the Middle East.
In February, Obama said, “One of the proudest things of my three years in office is helping to restore a sense of respect for America around the world, a belief that we are not just defined by the size of our military.”

Three years ago in Cairo, Obama stressed his leadership would be dramatically different than former President George W. Bush’s: “I have come here to seek a new beginning between the United States and Muslims around the world; one based upon mutual interest and mutual respect; and one based upon the truth that America and Islam are not exclusive, and need not be in competition.”

Prior to the recent violence, polls showed that the image of the U.S. had improved overseas. But this week, protesters in Afghanistan burned Obama in effigy and cable news shows ran footage of many burning U.S. flags in various countries.
Bob Seger Wrote:Yep. Vundy has told us that over and over again, but we just wouldn't listen to him.

Seriously man? They're EXTREMISTS! Just like Christian EXTREMISTS! They're just in alot bigger numbers because that's how they're raised. Simple as that.

I fought these people man, I know them. Don't patronize me about this stuff. I just took a new govt job, and will likely be back to kill more of them when the big war breaks out after the election.

You know me man. They're the enemy, no matter how peaceful their religion might be, they have bad ones and plenty of them, and I will kill them all and not think twice.
vundy33 Wrote:Seriously man? They're EXTREMISTS! Just like Christian EXTREMISTS! They're just in alot bigger numbers because that's how they're raised. Simple as that.

I fought these people man, I know them. Don't patronize me about this stuff. I just took a new govt job, and will likely be back to kill more of them when the big war breaks out after the election.

You know me man. They're the enemy, no matter how peaceful their religion might be, they have bad ones and plenty of them, and I will kill them all and not think twice.

Vundy, I respect you and usually agree with you. But, you're wrong about Christians. God is not mocked, His people, (saved folks) aren't extremists, they are the salt and light of this world.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:EGYPT COURT SENTENCES COPT FOR INSULTING ISLAM, LEADER

CAIRO – A court in southern Egypt has sentenced a Coptic Christian teacher to six years in prison for posting on his Facebook page drawings that it ruled insulted Islam's Prophet Muhammad and comments deemed an affront to the country's president.

The state news agency said the court decision Tuesday in Sohag province also finds Beshoi el-Behiri guilty of insulting the plaintiff. The court case predates the public anger that was triggered by an amateur movie produced by a Copt living in the United States that ridicules Muhammad as a womanizer, child molester and buffoon. But sensitivities over the film have clearly hiked the tension around the court.

The agency said scores of Islamists protesting outside the courtroom denounced the sentence as meager. El-Behiri had denied the charges, filed late July.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/09/18/...am-leader/

So if we accuse LWC for making fun of our "prophet" (and by legal terms, that can be anyone), then we can arrest LWC? We should all arrest LWC! Smile

Isn't Egyptian-style democracy great? :thumpsup: