Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Logan, WV. 9-14
The Golden Eagles are back home for this interstate match-up. Johnson Central is coming off a loss vs. Knox Central 2 weeks ago and a Open week last.

Not sure what Logan, WV. has or even their record this season for that matter. But their usually are a gritty, run first... hit ya hard type team.

JC should be able to do their thing.... run the ball, control the line of scrimmage and grind out a win.
I think Matney has JC ready to go. I'm saying JC by 3 scores.
On a side note... I always hated wrestling against Logan, WV.

They were rough and stout.... but after the match, they were the nicest people you'd wanna meet.
JC rebounds this week with a solid win.
Since Matney took over at JC in 2004, JC has played Logan, WV. 3 times. With JC winning all three match-ups.

Sept. 2nd, 2005: Logan, WV away 69 - 40 (W)
Sept. 1st, 2006: Logan, WV home 35 - 8 (W)
Sept. 16th, 2011: Logan, WV away 36 - 6 (W)

I'm sure JC and Logan, WV. has played more than these 3 times, but the khsaa scoreboard only goes back to 1998.
Johnson Central wins going away.
Looking at the West Va. scoreboard....

Logan, WV. is 3-0 and is coming off a 48-0 win over Lincoln Co., WV.
Logan comes in 3-0 and ranked 10th in AAA in WV.
I think it will be close until halftime. Then I think JC opens it up and takes this one.

JC-35
Logan-21
Bump.....
jc big
Logan by 6
Central
Does anybody know if Logan, WV. is a past first squad this season??
Logan has defeated Man, Shady Spring and Lincoln County. Shady is a quality win. Logan has allowed only one touchdown all yr. However the Wildcats hasn't faced an offense like the Golden Eagles. Logan has gone back to a spread offense. They are led by qb Chris Marcum. They also utilize alot of different players. Logan played JC good last year but they fell apart in the last seven minutes. My pick is Johnson Central by two scores.
Post count pad...
jc by 21
Logan, WV.....
one team that I'm glad Perry doesn't play anymore lol
Golden eagles get back on the right track 41-12.
Golden Eagles in this one.
Logan WV. 35

Johnson Central 28