Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
South Floyd vs. Morgan County
thoughts and predictions?
I look for this one to be a dandy one early. But I don't think South Floyd can stop the Morgan O. Morgan by 21.
Morgan by landslide.
#15 for SF runs for 200+ yds,but #'s 9 ans 19 for MCHS combine for 350 yds on the ground to take the win. 42 - 28 MCHS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Morgan Co. has there first lost coming week 5 by Middlesboro yellow jackets! middlesboro had a very nice game last week against harlan held them to 149 yards there D is the real DEAL!
Morgan has 3 players out, but I still have to take them over South Floyd. Thornsberry is hard to catch and Crase seems to plow through no matter what!! Morgan seems to also be getting a lot of help on both sides from #30 and#51 ( I think I have those numbers correct)
Morgan County wins by at least 3 TD's.
Cougars 44 Raiders 14.
Morgan Co.
Morgan county by a couple touchdowns.
Morgan Co. by 3 TD'S+
it's week 4 not 5, the cougars are not worried about middlesborro right now we have south floyd this week, which is our only concern, one week at a time.
ballboy Wrote:Cougars 44 Raiders 14.

going to be a good game, but im sure the raiders scores more than 14. #15 from southfloyd is leading scorer in the state he prolly have 14 in the first quarter
Is this game Friday? It was not included in the thread titel
Morgan
Stardust Wrote:Is this game Friday? It was not included in the thread titel

Yes, the game is Friday night 9/14 at South Floyd.
I think Morgan will win big. I watched Raceland hang 70+ points on them last year and I can't believe they could have improved that much. Go Cougars.
this will be a good game either way but i am sure even if morgan does win they will know they have been in a fight... SF has been underdogs all year they might surprise you when you get out on the field with them. # 15 is the best running back in the state in rushing and scoring i don't think morgan can stop that from happening. that being said good luck to both teams
Other than them being 3-0, I don't much about the Morgan County football team. I have heard they have a very talented backfield. I think SF can definitely score the ball on them, but I worry the lack of depth may hurt SF tonight, especially on the defensive side of the ball.

It predict a high scoring football game tonight. SF has a chance, but they are going to have to control the clock and keep the defense off the field as much as possible.

Heart says SF 36
MC 34

Mind says MC 48
SF 36
Good game but i dont think they can stop weston little sf44 mc 41