Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark 4 Lawrence Co. 2
Big win for the Cards beating the Bulldogs 4-2
Good game not shore who LC throw, some body sayed they throw there ace if so i don't think they can compete in the 15th this year. SC throw K-Todd and he had a very good outing for them.
Congrats to the Cards. My Dawgs should have things together by post season.
It wasnt that Lc threw their ace or what not... Lc gave Sheldon Clark at least 3 runs so Lc can compete in the 15th and i would lay money on the next time they play each other that Lc comes out with a W
Its still early in the season and to say a team threw there ace and cant compete in the 15th Region is ridiculous.
Time and time again I have seen teams early in the season struggle and comeback and win the district or region.
Lawerence County will be just fine.:letsparty
LC can compete in the 15th, K Todd has been pitching well all season. The Roberts kid is a very good pitcher SC didn't exactly kill the ball but did enough to win.
SC does what they have to do to win. IMO they are the most fundamentally sound team in the region.
Money Maker Wrote:It wasnt that Lc threw their ace or what not... Lc gave Sheldon Clark at least 3 runs so Lc can compete in the 15th and i would lay money on the next time they play each other that Lc comes out with a W

Im marking this post for further reference when these two match up again...:moon:

Smile
Didn't mean to make anyone upset just making a statement on what i saw, and IMO they are not up to par this season and we are about 1/3 in to the season and most teams are at full stride.