Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
unpredictable night of football
What a unpredictable night of high school football. Tonight has just been one of those Friday nights were we have seen teams who look evenly match turn out one sided. We have seen underrated teams rise to the top, and then we seen some crazy upsets. And It Only week two. any one have any thoughts on any game this week.
Whitley @ Bell for me. Looking forward to a trip to log mountain. Like to see the "STREAK" come to an end.
It has been crazy solid.
I know my pickem's struggled mightily this week.
Rocksolid I'm kindly biting my tongue , tell you in person lol
My Pick 'Em was horrible. Horrible.
This kind of unpredictability is the reason my dad alway told me, "Never bet on children."
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:It has been crazy solid.
I know my pickem's struggled mightily this week.

Panther Thunder Wrote:My Pick 'Em was horrible. Horrible.

I dont think i scored but maybe one point this week
Not to unpredictible Henry,Clay a 6A school beats Belfry. Whitley is a lot better this year and should be the district champs this year, Williamsburg may be the best class A team East of I 75 but Mayfield will win the championship. Clay better than people think If you cant run behind that line you have issues. Overall its what i thought would happen I pick Lawrence as my upset of the week PBurg not very good.
Yeah, this was crazy!! I will be lucky to get more than two games right in my pick'em this week! :Sad04:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON