Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will NCC win another game in football this year?
Ok NCC will not beat Campbell County this week. I have seen a lot of film on both. I like the Camels by 7-10.

Camels will have to contain Hayes and they should be fine. NCC's best lineman is out with an injury (stitches in his head) so the blind side will be covered by a sophomore. I know the Camels are all ready loading up that side.

Always a good game. Lets hope it is again.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Is that you Bob? They took the all time winningest and losingest coach and made him the gitback coach?

Staying active is the best way to enjoy retirement. Besides, I'm the most valuable coach on staff.
camels? What kind of name is that? Middle east???? I would love to see NCC come to Eastern KY and get waxed by the likes of Bell, Corbin and Harlan Co. They would dominate NCC all the way back to Newport.
Daddycat27 Wrote:camels? What kind of name is that? Middle east???? I would love to see NCC come to Eastern KY and get waxed by the likes of Bell, Corbin and Harlan Co. They would dominate NCC all the way back to Newport.

Put down the fiddle so that you can have someone read this to you and you can hear them clearly. Bell County I will give you most years, but look at enrollment differences. Harlan Co.? Seriously? and Corbin? You must not pay attention come playoff time. Ask Corbin who has ended their season 3 times in the 5 seasons that NewCath has been in AA.

Now, I will help with your rebuttal. "NewCath recruits bc they are private, so gots to bc all privates are Catholic commodity cheaters.". Look on your map, see how close Ft Thomas is to Newport? If NewCath cheated and recruited, don't ya think that they would lure at least a couple of Highlands players away w their promises of riches?
30 going on 40 Wrote:Put down the fiddle so that you can have someone read this to you and you can hear them clearly. Bell County I will give you most years, but look at enrollment differences. Harlan Co.? Seriously? and Corbin? You must not pay attention come playoff time. Ask Corbin who has ended their season 3 times in the 5 seasons that NewCath has been in AA.

Now, I will help with your rebuttal. "NewCath recruits bc they are private, so gots to bc all privates are Catholic commodity cheaters.". Look on your map, see how close Ft Thomas is to Newport? If NewCath cheated and recruited, don't ya think that they would lure at least a couple of Highlands players away w their promises of riches?

Riches? What riches? Getting bounced first and second round of the playoffs every year? I'm sure getting to the playoffs is probably considered "riches" for NCC.
I'm not as close to the Bobcat program now as I used to be, but they've certainly had their fair share of out-of-district "commuter" students, too.

The Cumberland Gap tunnel makes the drive from TN and VA much less precarious.
WideRight05 Wrote:Riches? What riches? Getting bounced first and second round of the playoffs every year? I'm sure getting to the playoffs is probably considered "riches" for NCC.

You made my point. How could we "recruit" kids away from Highlands w/ all of the publicity you get playing there. Plus, our coaches are nowhere near as good at getting into an 8th grader's living room as Highlands coaches are.
How many kids are on NCC fresh team? I saw they got drilled 43 to 14 by Beechwood yesterday and it sounded like Beechwood was being kind.
Chorn Wrote:How many kids are on NCC fresh team? I saw they got drilled 43 to 14 by Beechwood yesterday and it sounded like Beechwood was being kind.

No clue, but who cares about Freshman football. We crushed Highlands my Freshman year and were losing by 35 at the half my senior year. Freshman football means nothing except that you have athletic 14 year olds in your program. 2 bad or good Freshman teams in a row is the indicator of where you are headed.
30 going on 40 Wrote:You made my point. How could we "recruit" kids away from Highlands w/ all of the publicity you get playing there. Plus, our coaches are nowhere near as good at getting into an 8th grader's living room as Highlands coaches are.

Yes. My team rocks, your team sucks.
WideRight05 Wrote:Yes. My team rocks, your team sucks.

Yeah, but I played for my team, like in pads. You waved the flag at half time. It's cool, either way.
I state fact in this thread and people call it trolling. NOW what does everybody think about NCC's chances?