Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which team in the 15th has the nicest locker rooms?
what is your opinion on this one?
I dont know about a locker room for visitors, but get somebody to tell you about what Shelby Valleys is like this year...
East Ridge
Don't know, can't see the locker rooms. If the locker rooms at the new Belfry can compare to the outside and the rest of the facilities I'd go with that one next season.
SV has the best locker room far and away. They have an entertainment center with a DVD player, a cd changer, and a big screen tv. They also have a sofa in the lounge of the locker room. It reminds me alot of UK's locker room.
"Instant Offense" Wrote:SV has the best locker room far and away. They have an entertainment center with a DVD player, a cd changer, and a big screen tv. They also have a sofa in the lounge of the locker room. It reminds me alot of UK's locker room.
Is that just for SV? Cuz I know SV's guests locker room was pretty shitty when I played. But I could be thinking of a different place.
I liked East Ridges pretty good.
It's just the home locker room. They just did it this season.
Thats what I thought. I'd like to see it. Sounds pretty nice.
Valley by far......
Valleys away locker rooms are the pits lol. Pike Central has nice home and away locker rooms.

But one of the craziest places i went was a college down in Bristol King College they have like security systems and like a key lock plus one of those number locks and the doors were like Maple wood VERY VERY NICE
yeah valleys team locker room is great.