Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg Boys Soccer
How's the team looking this year? I haven't been up on the hill to watch them this year
Team looks solid this season best in years IMO, They have Tyler Lee or LT as most people call him and hes a special talent can score at will SOOOOO much better than Caleb Petry ever thought of being. Also they have Aaron Foley who has only been playing soccer for 2 years but hes ridiculous full of raw talent, he's very aggressive which can sometimes cause a little fight but I love it! Defensively they have Jordan Bishop who is one tough SOB tall lanky kid who will rock your world personally im scared to death of him. Goalie wise they have JD Adam and he saves ANYTHING, I mean you couldn't kick a beach ball in the ocean without him stopping it. So Im predicting a very solid season from the Blackcats.
TommyB Wrote:Team looks solid this season best in years IMO, They have Tyler Lee or LT as most people call him and hes a special talent can score at will SOOOOO much better than Caleb Petry ever thought of being. Also they have Aaron Foley who has only been playing soccer for 2 years but hes ridiculous full of raw talent, he's very aggressive which can sometimes cause a little fight but I love it! Defensively they have Jordan Bishop who is one tough SOB tall lanky kid who will rock your world personally im scared to death of him. Goalie wise they have JD Adam and he saves ANYTHING, I mean you couldn't kick a beach ball in the ocean without him stopping it. So Im predicting a very solid season from the Blackcats.
Thanks for the quick reply, TommyB! I'm glad to hear that we are performing this well, it makes me proud to be a blackcat just knowing that we are competing at such a high level in multiple sports! I guess I will have to head up to the hill to watch them. I might disagree a little bit about Tyler Lee being better than Caleb, after all he did win "The Golden Boot" award his Junior Year.
Mountain Pride Wrote:Thanks for the quick reply, TommyB! I'm glad to hear that we are performing this well, it makes me proud to be a blackcat just knowing that we are competing at such a high level in multiple sports! I guess I will have to head up to the hill to watch them. I might disagree a little bit about Tyler Lee being better than Caleb, after all he did win "The Golden Boot" award his Junior Year.

Thank you for this thread EKY boys soccer doesn't get enough credit, it makes me sick what these boys go out and sacrifice on that field all the blood, sweat, and tears Its just not fair to the boys. So for that I applaud you :rockon: