Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morgan @ Boyd 8/24
Any thoughts on this matchup.
I think Morgan will take this one..lots of talent back with Crase, Holbrook and Thornsberry. Morgan also has some new players that are showing great things right now...some new sophomores who have been in the weight room over the winter and a transfer from Breathitt
I'm gonna have to say Boyd will take this one by 1 or 2 touchdowns.
When and where?
Morgan plays at Boyd 8/24 at 7:30
I hope Boyd County pulls this one in this year, but MC thumped em pretty good last year. Boyd lost more than Morgan if I'm not mistaken. I think the Lions chances still have improved with the coaching change. Their offense has lost a bit of potency, but the D has come a long way. I will finish by saying Boyd at home for my prediction.
Morgan beat the Lions last year 32-0. Morgan has about everyone back and Boyd lost more. With the suspensions for Boyd factored in, it would seem to favor Morgan. Boyd does have them at home though. I'll go with Morgan County.
BOYD in a hard fought battle. Last year's BC team wasn't anything like this years team, and was riddled with injuries and complacency, and this years team is hungry. Should be a good game!!!
Boyd by 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Boyd by 7
Well this Boyd County team is a better team than they've had in the last few years, but they still lost more than Morgan County did since they thumped us 32-0 last year.
Should be a good game but, I think Morgan will win this one!

Morgan Co. - 28

Boyd Co. - 14
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
I am gonna have to take Morgan County in this one. MC 28 BC 16
Morgan Co.
Read in the Ashland paper where last spring the bc coach offered to allow Morgan to be the home team for this game when they were unsure If they could get the field ready.He said he wanted those to kids to have the oppurtunitt to wear there home uniforms. Just thought it was great gesture from the bc coach and wanted to share it.
tomcatfan722000 Wrote:Read in the Ashland paper where last spring the bc coach offered to allow Morgan to be the home team for this game when they were unsure If they could get the field ready.He said he wanted those to kids to have the oppurtunitt to wear there home uniforms. Just thought it was great gesture from the bc coach and wanted to share it.

I read this article and agree it was a great gesture and I am sure that Coach Turner and the Cougars appreciate this kind gesture.. This shows that there are a few coaches out there who really care about other coaches and their teams... tragedy can hit anywhere, anytime and we should all pull together as a "football family" when something happens. It would have been great to have seen other coaches and teams make an effort...I also heard that Boyd had planned some kind of surprise for Morgans' team tonight?? has anyone heard anything about this?
blue rainbow Wrote:I read this article and agree it was a great gesture and I am sure that Coach Turner and the Cougars appreciate this kind gesture.. This shows that there are a few coaches out there who really care about other coaches and their teams... tragedy can hit anywhere, anytime and we should all pull together as a "football family" when something happens. It would have been great to have seen other coaches and teams make an effort...I also heard that Boyd had planned some kind of surprise for Morgans' team tonight?? has anyone heard anything about this?

If they have I do not know. They are obviously good at keeping secrets
Morgan, 30-13.