Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pikeville's New Weight room...
i honstly dont see why people make a big deal out of pikevilles new weigth room.. yes it nice.. and has updated equitment.. but ok thats all it is .. IS A WEIGHT ROOM...
you can get the same training in there as you could anywhere haha
All-American Lineman Wrote:you can get the same training in there as you could anywhere haha

ypur right:Thumbs: :thumpsup:
I'm just so sick hearing about plyometrics. IM sure they are beneficial, but I'm not sure they are to the point they are hyped up to be. Lifting and stuff like that is important, but that doesn't always necessarily guarantee a good football player.
I don't think the poinr was to brag too much. Just saying that Pikeville had re-done their weightroom.

And as CoachJ said, It's not what equipment you have, it's what gets done!
youknowwhoibe Wrote:I'm just so sick hearing about plyometrics. IM sure they are beneficial, but I'm not sure they are to the point they are hyped up to be. Lifting and stuff like that is important, but that doesn't always necessarily guarantee a good football player.

Hes right.. A weight room dosnt make you a team..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Hes right.. A weight room dosnt make you a team..
Exactly...it still takes talent and good coaching. But weights is an important part of the game. Not only in ability on the field, but also it helps prevents injuries.

Take a team that doesn't work out against a team that does lift (with same athletic ability) I'll bet the team that lifts/trains hard will win 99% of the time.
Beef Wrote:Exactly...it still takes talent and good coaching. But weights is an important part of the game. Not only in ability on the field, but also it helps prevents injuries.

Take a team that doesn't work out against a team that does lift (with same athletic ability) I'll bet the team that lifts/trains hard will win 99% of the time.

ok beefy your right it is an improtant part of the game.. but prople are makin it out to be bigger then it really is.. dont get me wrong pikeville is and will be a great team.. and has great coaching..but its not that big of a deal if pikeville gets a updated weight room.. ok now think if a smaller school like South floyd got new weight.. theres something to talk abuot cause people dont expect them to get new things..
Beef Wrote:Exactly...it still takes talent and good coaching. But weights is an important part of the game. Not only in ability on the field, but also it helps prevents injuries.

You are some what right, but what is lifting, if you have no athletic abilty, you know what i mean, all the lifting in the world wont make you coordinated enough to play
That's why I mentioned that you have to have talent too Wink
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Bro, if you want to hear it and if it will make you sleep better..then Pikeville's weight room is STATE OF THE ART. BEST I HAVE EVER SEEN! If you want to see a weightroom, go to Cincinatti Moeller online and look at there weight room. My brother played football there and started 3 years..when he showed me pics..JAWDROPPING AND UNREAL! Now that is a weightroom that doesnt look like a dungeon with plyometric boxes!
Cant make his point so he gotta try to be cute to save face.
Beef Wrote:That's why I mentioned that you have to have talent too Wink
I see haha:Thumbs:
LineBacker #3 Wrote:it think all state and all american are right, their weightroom is nice, but i've seen alot better.
name one weight room that you have seen that is a lot better you cant becuse there really isnt any around here.......pikevilles has everything in it that you need so thats crazy to keep putting it down for no reason, conrats to the panthers on thier new weight room
[QUOTE=All_state_RB#1]People its a weight room.. ok wow.. havnt u see one befor.
If all your going to do is complain about it it dont read the thread! plain and simple.
Well it sure isn't one that I would start a thread on and post pics like it is a state of the art facility. So for now on, if we get new blocking sleds..I will post pics of them and put....SCHOOLS NEW BLOCKING SLEDS!!! You all kill me..Yes it is nice, not saying that at all, but it looks average and because I say that, you all try and jump down my throat?
It's a pretty nice and cleaned up.
people its a weight room.. ok its nice.. enough..
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:people its a weight room.. ok its nice.. enough..
Yeah really:rockon:
Guys!! It does'nt matter how Big the Weight rooms are,,What matters is,,What walks out of the rooms!!! And Belfry has some Very Well Trained and Large Men that move !!!