Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Logan Woodside QB College Offers
Looks like Logan Woodside at Franklin County finally got some offers. This is not getting the reconized like he should, until now. Logan has now gotten offers from Ohio, Troy, and Western Kentucky. I wish him good Luck on his senior season at Franklin County.
Logan received another offer from western illinois yesterday
Logan received another offer yesterday from western illinois
Is this kid better than Ammons or just have more of the measurables, height and wt?
Awesome news for the young man. I wish him luck and injury free senior season
It would be hard to say if Ammons was as good as Woodside or not, since this is only going to be the second year that Woodside has actually got to take any snaps. He is taller than Ammons and has a good arm. I think this year his football IQ will go up a lot. I do know that Ammonds has been working with him a lot. Franklin County past players seem to never go away from the program they just keep coming back to make the program stronger and to help. I think this is why Franklin County will keep getting better each year. "Once a Flyer always a Flyer!". All in all Woodside is very good and I think he will do nothing, but get better for a long time to come.
Congrats to Woodside. Best of luck this year.