Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central's Shane Hall to visit U of L basketball
Johnson Central's Shane Hall to visit U of L basketball

6-8 forward rated No. 71 in 2014 class

Shane Hall already has visited Indiana and Purdue.

Johnson Central High School junior-to-be Shane Hall is drawing interested from several major-college basketball programs. The 6-foot-8 forward has visited Indiana and Purdue and already has scholarship offers from Miami of Ohio and UAB.

On Tuesday he’ll visit the University of Louisville, according to his AAU coach, Josh Maxey. The Cardinals have been in contact with Hall, ranked No. 71 nationally in the 2014 class by Scout.com, for several months.

In a recent interview, Hall said IU has “probably shown the most interest of anybody,” but he also has heard from coaches at Kentucky, Cincinnati, Brigham Young and Wake Forest, among others. He had been scheduled to make an unofficial visit to UK this weekend, but it was postponed until sometime this summer.
Pretty rad!
That's cool. I got from first look at Shane Hall in the Region tournament, he's the real deal.
Good to see!
He just better not go there, lol. I'd rather see him play for a team I like a little bit, and that won't always be under our feet, like Indiana. Both great coaches to play under, and I think he'd play at both schools eventually. Can't wait to see him and the other good players we have in the Mountains get into big time college basketball.
Shane will also be attending the Nike Elite Top 100 camp in St Louis on June 7 thru June 10.
Congrats Shane! And represnt the 15th in that camp this week.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
MR. Slate Wrote:Shane will also be attending the Nike Elite Top 100 camp in St Louis on June 7 thru June 10.

You have any idea how we could get some video of that camp? Especially Shane?
Hall is still developing his game and has plenty of upside. He will sign a major D1 scholarship.