Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QQ Announcment
Can anyone see the video he is talking about?
I thought about it, but I just assumed the video was to come later. I cannot see the video.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I can't either...

but words cannot express the happiness I felt when I read that.

High School forums have been taking a hit in the credibility department over the past year.
This was from three years ago, but felt it still fit today. I posted it last night "reposted" it because of all the issues of misinformation in the HS threads. I thought I had stripped the video comment, but I guess I didn't get it all out. The video has been removed from WKYT.
^ What was the video about?
^ Making false accusations about a High School players.
It's interesting that the rules changed and got tighter when this post was made. Now we have laxed the rules and this type of false or reckless posting has started back up again Wink
I was wondering, cause I had seen that same announcement before. lol
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Stardust Wrote:It's interesting that the rules changed and got tighter when this post was made. Now we have laxed the rules and this type of false or reckless posting has started back up again Wink

We all know that I encourage (as well as partake in) hell raising of all sorts.

But when you post lies about kids transferring from school to school and coaches are "on the way out" - it just looks unprofessional.
^Exactly. It makes you look like a complete idiot to make up lies about these things.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
zaga_fan Wrote:We all know that I encourage (as well as partake in) hell raising of all sorts.

But when you post lies about kids transferring from school to school and coaches are "on the way out" - it just looks unprofessional.

Hahah I feel you there brother, with the bolded! I totally agree with your post. Calling out someone by name or posting lies about them is not cool...I definitely enjoy sometimes taking a cheap shot and raising some...but never at an individual.
So has anything changed?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:So has anything changed?

Don't lie about people lol
^
lol i thought that was common sense.

Every time i see a thread started with the word "rumor" on the end of it, i want to throw my computer.
^Not all rumors are lies though. That is the hard part. I remember when the LB from Boyle County was trying to decide on a college, the rumor mill went crazy about him. Someone started one about USC and I got at least 4-5 PMs/emails from people begging me to take down the "malicious lies", turns out they were true.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^
Well 99% of the crap you see in the boys basketball thread, particularly dealing with 14, and 15 region teams, its almost always complete garbage.
I have to admit, that I am rarely on the boys basketball forum.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol i thought that was common sense.

Every time i see a thread started with the word "rumor" on the end of it, i want to throw my computer.

I feel ya...
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Well 99% of the crap you see in the boys basketball thread, particularly dealing with 14, and 15 region teams, its almost always complete garbage.

Well that's because YOU post it!!
:lmao::lmao:
^
lol, no i just troll on the girls bball forum. And im a 13th region fan.
Remember, Im a Whitley fan, we havent had a good basketball team since the nixon era.
I have nothing to troll about and the only transfers we get are smart kids, not athletes lol.
Ah boys...