Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breathitt Co. Girls Coach Leaving?
Strong Rumor that coach COX the man behind the scene of girls basketball is leaving for greener pastures and moving daughter to Perry Central...
so does this mean he's resigning as baseball coach as well?
If that is the case that would mean Breathitt Football player Ryan Cox would be gone too.He is also a 3point shooting gaurd on the basketball team.
I would have to believe that Ryan would stay at Breathitt for his senior year.

Kasey will be a freshman next year so she can move to PCC without sitting out a year or having to prove a change of address to the KHSAA.

I have no inside info on any of this nor do I know if there is any truth in it but Kasey can go to PCC and play next year and Ryan can stay at Breathitt.
Let em go on!
I don't know anything bout the situation but that would be a great grab if PCC could get both. Ryan is a playermaker on the filed and a pure stroker on the court. I'm sure Coach Napier,Haddix, and Hatcher would be happy with those additions.
The boy lost an important game for the football team. He fumbled the ball in crucial time. Also he fouled with .8 seconds on the clock causing the basketball team to lose to Knott Co. in the semi-finals of the region. As far as Kacey she stands in a corner and shoots. She tears the team apart with her nasty attitude. The coach's at PCC would be getting nothing but trouble with a capital "T" with the transfer. Their parents are two of the craziest people you will ever meet. Like I said before if they want to transfer goodbye!
Ladycatfan#1;you must be very jealous.Ryan is a great player and his loss would hurt Breathitt.As for costing us the Knott game;that was a phantom call by the officials and fumbling the ball in a crucial game;I don't recall exactly what you are talking about but I recall alot of fumbles by alot of our players but none by Cox that cost us a game.I could name names of who cost us games but I won't bash kids on a public forum.Seeing how you had to create a new account to do it I will assume you already have an existing account so maybe one of my good MOD friends like Strikeout King will ban your new one cause you are off on a bad foot on here with this one.:welcome:
Thank you for welcome. I do not not have a son or daughter that plays on either team so therefore I have no reason to be jealous. I am not bashing kids just stating facts. As far as being banned it won't hurt my feelings any to do so.
BobcatStuckInPowell Wrote:Ladycatfan#1;you must be very jealous.Ryan is a great player and his loss would hurt Breathitt.As for costing us the Knott game;that was a phantom call by the officials and fumbling the ball in a crucial game;I don't recall exactly what you are talking about but I recall alot of fumbles by alot of our players but none by Cox that cost us a game.I could name names of who cost us games but I won't bash kids on a public forum.Seeing how you had to create a new account to do it I will assume you already have an existing account so maybe one of my good MOD friends like Strikeout King will ban your new one cause you are off on a bad foot on here with this one.:welcome:

I think the fumble she is referring to was in the first half of the Belfry game. She did forget to mention however that about 3 or 4 plays later he got an interception and we got the ball right back.

It was a different player whom I wont name here who had the crucial fumble on the punt later in the second half that really cost us any shot at winning.

I've never heard of Ryan having any attitude problems. He has always been a good kid when I have been around him.
Ryan is one of the best kids you will ever meet!
Ladycat fan you must be a jealous parent with a big ass to set around on your computer and bash kids. None of your facts are true so if your going to get on here and talk about good kids get your facts straight. Ryan could be one of the best athletes ever to go through Breathitt. Kacey could be the best 8th grader in the region. So , if you have low self-esteem dont create names for your post........spend more time exercising.....
Cox coach will not be coaching the Breathitt ladycats in their upcoming season. Ryan will remain at Breathitt too finish his senior year but as for his sister Kasey she will be attending PCC next year as a freshman. Ryan has made mistakes during football and basketball but he's done more good things than bad. Kasey is such a good child, as is Ryan! Kasey does stand in the corner because she makes her shots, as I recall she kept her team in the game when they played PCC in the regional championship. She is no trouble and would be an astounding addition too PCC. She's an amazing person on and off the court. It just pitiful how jealous grown up sit there and talk about kids when they don't know a damn thing. You are a sad example of a human being
Addictedtobasketball Wrote:Cox coach will not be coaching the Breathitt ladycats in their upcoming season. Ryan will remain at Breathitt too finish his senior year but as for his sister Kasey she will be attending PCC next year as a freshman. Ryan has made mistakes during football and basketball but he's done more good things than bad. Kasey is such a good child, as is Ryan! Kasey does stand in the corner because she makes her shots, as I recall she kept her team in the game when they played PCC in the regional championship. She is no trouble and would be an astounding addition too PCC. She's an amazing person on and off the court. It just pitiful how jealous grown up sit there and talk about kids when they don't know a damn thing. You are a sad example of a human being

Addictedtobasketball does this mean that Breathitt will be looking for a new baseball coach as well?

I don't even think Estill and Breathitt are playing in girls basketball or at least it's not on the schedule so far
Breathitt county will be looking for a new coach
MVP2 Wrote:I don't know anything bout the situation but that would be a great grab if PCC could get both. Ryan is a playermaker on the filed and a pure stroker on the court. I'm sure Coach Napier,Haddix, and Hatcher would be happy with those additions.

Not likely the kid will leave a 3A title contender for a 5 a team
looking to win more than 1 playoff game. In his senior year no
less.
Has anything been made official?
Nothing has been made official, but COX will not be coaching baseball or basketball. The big question is what will his kids do. Many say Kasey will go to PCC a very strong rumor which i believe and as for Ryan Cox he will stay at Breathitt everybody's sure of that.
Cox took ladycata over to Leslie Co to play summer ball a couple weeks ago. He's is also playing summer baseball with baseball team...As far as coaching. Goes he could be as good as any in either sport unreal job with girls basketball...last year nobody seen ladycatsss coming. He could be the best coach region.
Cox did take the girls to Leslie County where they played Leslie and Knott. Lost both, they're so young. He hasn't played any summer baseball with Breathitt but I think it's safe to say they'll be staying at Breathitt this year now.
This is just rumors I talked to Coaches at Perry and Breathitt and all this is is rumors Ryan would be best set at Breathitt were your friends are and Breathitt should be the best team in the region by years end, and he would be better off at Breathitt for football Perry will be a little down this year even though the future looks bright at Perry in Football young fast talent. Ryan should stay at Breathitt he would benefit from that and Im a Perry fan and coach fugate mmay be one of the best in the region.
How will they match up in region this year?
They'll be an average team but lucky to make it out of the first round. They lost Leslie Spencer, a big game changer.
Looks like the Breathitt pipeline to Perry County is well traveled. Before Perry Central it was Charlotte Sizemore to Hazard to help them win a state championship.
Looks like the Perry Pipeline to Breathitt has been used over the years also. Channing Fugate and Justin Lamb ring a bell?