Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My PM's aren't working
Anyone have an idea?
Can receive them?or not send them?
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
I can't do either
My pm's are still not working I can't send one out or receive one
still need someone to work on that
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Your going to have to contact Stardust. We can't help you out as far as seeing what's wrong. But I'll see what I can do buddy!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Hope ol' Dusty is okay. It's totally unlike him to not post for 2 days.
I can't contact anyone right now
"Kentucky Football needs to be and will be a championship contender in the SEC."- Mitch Barnhart
Let me look into it. I received spuds PM as well.
OK, it was the stuff that was said that had it caught in the PM filter (I think there are some on here that would take offense to you saying you're taking over this site Wink ). It directed your PM's to be moderated and to be reviewed. I didn't get one but they did get forwarded to other staff members for review. Anyhow, I cleared it all out and it should work now. Try it and let us know if it works now.
I got it
Thanks Cat. I guess it does that as a warning
LOL sorry guys it wasn't a terroristic threat or anything
Wow. I thought they were called private messages lol.
^ Even in the US, the land of the free, there are the little black helicopters hovering over you to see what you are doing. Nothing is "private" Wink
SD be sure if you all mean to punish WideRight punish him. There is going to be quite the confusion with our look
What??? No, HawksRule!!! Get him!!
^Why the similarities? lol.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This was all WideRights doing
Because we're bros!
^
with benefits
Stardust Wrote:^ Even in the US, the land of the free, there are the little black helicopters hovering over you to see what you are doing. Nothing is "private" Wink
New world Order out to get you beware
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=126523