Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. 1000
corndog has finally reached the 1000 post mark...

All thanks go out to to my professors for allowing me to skip class and post about useless things on here all day. I would like to thank my computer chair for holding strong throughout the whole 1000. And also i would like to thank Yellow Snow for fighting with me more then half the time!!Smile Thank you BGR family for making the first 1000 fantastic! Lets hope ole corn will be around for many more thousands of posts!! Even though some of you probably do not hope that happens!Smile
CONGRATULATIONS! I'm glad that you like it here because we are happy to have you. Great job corndog, keep it up.
congrats
about time you start tryin to catch up with me corndog.. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill
IM trying SE04!
congrats
Congrats
Almost 24 posts per day...Pretty wild average there..Not like QQ's but still good..haha
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Yeh i have only been here for like a month or something,haha. This is about the only thing i have to do all day, well, except go to college, lol. But there really is nothing as fun as this.
congrats
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
corndog23 Wrote:Yeh i have only been here for like a month or something,haha. This is about the only thing i have to do all day, well, except go to college, lol. But there really is nothing as fun as this.

I've been here around a year and 3 months, and as you can see don't average many posts per day.... Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
:thumpsup:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats on a job well done
Great job and I think you might be a keeper.

:Thumbs: :moon: :Thumbs:
:thatsfunn :thatsfunn
corndog23 Wrote:corndog has finally reached the 1000 post mark...

All thanks go out to to my professors for allowing me to skip class and post about useless things on here all day. I would like to thank my computer chair for holding strong throughout the whole 1000. And also i would like to thank Yellow Snow for fighting with me more then half the time!!Smile Thank you BGR family for making the first 1000 fantastic! Lets hope ole corn will be around for many more thousands of posts!! Even though some of you probably do not hope that happens!Smile

LOL !!!:thatsfunn
Congrats
Great Job partner!!! Im so proud!! lol
corndog23 Wrote:IM trying SE04!

LOL Not trying hard enough Just playin buddy... keep it up!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen - Winston Churchill