Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bronco Chase
Where was OJ Simpson hiding before the great white bronco chase?

On the university of Kentucky campus. That's the last place you would find a football player.
^ typical reaction for ppl who see your face
your trolling sucks man
The other two wide's are 1000x better trolls, unless he is trying to troll us by being such a horrible troll, which might actually be working.
^
There's no such thing as a "good" troll.

There all dumb as ****.
WideZero Wrote:Where was OJ Simpson hiding before the great white bronco chase?

On the university of Kentucky campus. That's the last place you would find a football player.

You could say the same thing about Puke football. Gonna be quite a sight in Pittsburgh when Duke visits the Pittyful's and play in front of 20K empty seats at Heinz Field. Yepper, the Asheshe has picked up two steller football programs with Pitt and Suckacuse. Between the two programs, they have won a combined ONE major bowl game in the past 25 years (Syracuse in 87.)Confusednicker:
Your talking about UK football, does Duke even have a football team? Your terrible!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
There's no such thing as a "good" troll.

There all dumb as ****.

So I take it you are too? Big Grin Haha j/k. Thought I would say that after you trolling the AFC North in the NFL forum.

Guys, WideZero is a South Carolina fan in football.
WideRight05 Wrote:So I take it you are too? Big Grin Haha j/k. Thought I would say that after you trolling the AFC North in the NFL forum.

And this How can you like one school in basketball and another in football to me it shows what can of fan they really are
I am a UK football fan but man that was pretty funny.
CardinalAlum Wrote:And this How can you like one school in basketball and another in football to me it shows what can of fan they really are

I would guess a good majority of dUKe fans follow someone else in football. When that school loses Mike Krzyzewski, they lose their fanbase.
WideRight05 Wrote:So I take it you are too? Big Grin Haha j/k. Thought I would say that after you trolling the AFC North in the NFL forum.

Sounds about right, a COCK fan.

Im not arguing that statement :biggrin:
^ Hahahahahahahah Big Grin