Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Union with Obama ties rents offices for Occupy DC
Here is a shocker (not). As most people already knew, the Occupy Wall Street movement is not a grass roots organization. It is wall to wall Astroturf, paid for by Friends of Obama.

[INDENT]
Quote:[COLOR="Blue"]
Union with Obama ties rents offices for Occupy DC

A labor union with strong ties to President Obama is helping make the Occupy Wall Street movement a more permanent fixture in the nation's capital, moving Occupy DC into office space the group can use to organize and grow through the presidential election.

The Service Employees International Union, one of Obama's most vocal supporters among labor groups, is paying $4,000 a month for three offices the Occupy protesters will use for at least the next six months to plan future demonstrations, organize and host workshops.

The offices are at the Institute for Policy Studies, a nonprofit progressive group headquartered at 16th and L streets NW, amid the major law firms, trade groups and lobbying shops that Occupiers have spent the past seven months denouncing. The offices are just a short distance from the tent city Occupy DC established in McPherson Square in October.
[/COLOR]
[/INDENT]
Nothing wrong here. They have every right to organize, as does the tea party.
TheRealVille Wrote:Nothing wrong here. They have every right to organize, as does the tea party.

Bull, nothing could be farther from the truth. The 'Occupy' movement has been portrayed as a spontaneous civil eruption of the common man, Uncle Sam's everyday citizen. Yeah, just a coast to coast, north to south, nationwide simultaneous gathering of Americans letting out a little righteous indignation, over the way money works on Wall Street. That is, if you're stupid enough to buy into the story line the liberal think tank dreamed up and the liberal media knowingly tried to mislead the nation and the world about.

I mean who would be so gullible as to actually believe a movement that vast could just pop up like snapping one's fingers. To even the superficial thinkers among us it was obvious the coordination, money and boots on the ground, more closely resembled a major effort to get out a national vote for president than some impromtu uprising about Wall Street. BTW, who really knows the machinations that truly define Wall Street? The bozo's out in the parks getting high, raping the women, and forgoing the traditonal bathroom setting, sure don't.

Obama's primary challenger in West Virginia got 42% of the democratic vote as reported today on the news. People are fed up with this stuff, and I believe the coming election will shock the dems in the same manner as the sweeping elections of 2010. Read about Obama's challenger in WVA http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/worl...nt=2427614
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ HAHAHAHAHA nice!!! That dude from WV that challenged him is a real winner alright.
^Forgive me WideRight, I didn't realize you had put up a thread on the WVU primary/inmate story.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^ It's all good bro! Regardless of the thread it shows up in it's a good laugh.
This excerpt is from Hoot's source---

Occupiers said they don't want to be associated with either major political party and chafed at the unions' adoption of Occupy slogans and rhetoric like "We are the 99 percent"

End Excerpt---

LOL, they have no shame. This quote no doubt will go down in the annals of history right along beside Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty of give me death", or Nathan Hale's "I only regret that I have but one life to loose for my country", next will be, "We are the 99 percent" :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealVille Wrote:Nothing wrong here. They have every right to organize, as does the tea party.
That's right, nothing wrong here...but I just want to make sure that Obama gets credit for the OWS violence as the thugs organizing and funding these groups continue to show their true colors leading up to the election.