Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB Challene in the Arcade
I love the little dude in the wheelchair and I'm glad that someone wasn't afraid to do it!
I am the champ of it BFritz!! lol
corndog23 Wrote:I am the champ of it BFritz!! lol

No sir, now I'M THE CHAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad part is, I had nine with no misses, then I missed three straight, I lost concentration, I was thinking about tripple digits
And I just noticed the QB Challenge Champion thing below my name when I post, this site is wicked cool!!!!!
ive got some work cut out for me, but i think im gonna try and get my record back!! lol
corndog23 Wrote:ive got some work cut out for me, but i think im gonna try and get my record back!! lol

Bring it, I ain't scured
This was a fun game. I played it a few times when the arcade first came out, now I barely have time to turn on my computer much less play games.
Pressures on BFritz. I got 12!!
corndog23 Wrote:Pressures on BFritz. I got 12!!

Auh hell, it's on
I had 11 with no misses, then missed one, then hit twelve, then missed two straight. We're tied for tops, but you're the champ by default at the moment
Keep working BFRitz...i need something to do!! lol
corndog23 Wrote:Keep working BFRitz...i need something to do!! lol

Actually, you won it first, but the dude's in a wheelchair, so I win, so you win and I win: it's a draw til someone gets 13+:moon:
corndog23 Wrote:Keep working BFRitz...i need something to do!! lol

Your record is a record no longer:1: I choked (had 9 with no misses, then missed two straight), and still got 17!!!!! :Cheerlead Your corndogs are no match for me:flame: Keep trying, I'll watch:popcorn:
o man....17?? You had to cheat.. Smile
corndog23 Wrote:o man....17?? You had to cheat.. Smile

I would have cheated if I knew how............. not gonna lie.......... but I'm just THAT GOOD!!!!!!!!!!:champ:[size=2]Good luck in beating it

:theman::glassjoe:<--------------------------Me!!!!!!!!!
[/size]
This may take a while......
corndog23 Wrote:This may take a while......

hahahahahahahahaha:runtouchdI was on pace for 27 on the one where I got 17. I won't even play til you beat it, I'll just sit on the throne:kneel:
dont get to comfortable!!! haha
corndog23 Wrote:dont get to comfortable!!! haha

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaase, you'll never beat 17:rockon:
I assume corndog and everyone else just accepted the fact that I'm the QB Challenge Master of the Universe and quit trying to beat my record to avoid humiliation:Cheerlead -Give me a B, Give me an R, Give me an A, Give me a D, What's it spell? "The king!!!!"
QB Challenge Champion, Just Pitching Champion, Midi Golf Champion- My Greatest Accomplishments in Life