Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leslie County?
How good will leslie county do in basketball in 06/07???
Go Eagles!!! The Eagles of Leslie County will be tough this year in all aspects of all sports. If we make it to the top of that ladder there will be no comming back down.
Should be very competitive in a hard region to compete in. Good luck. :letsparty
They lose alot of of size in day and morgan and im not for sure if wells graduates or not. They have 2 good guards in Hubbard and Howard. It will be interesting next year in the 14th.
golfman42 Wrote:They lose alot of of size in day and morgan and im not for sure if wells graduates or not. They have 2 good guards in Hubbard and Howard. It will be interesting next year in the 14th.

Yes tyler wells graduates...almost every game this year the announcers would call him a junior and I guess they just had a mix up some were but he for sure graduates...They are losing alot of players in day morgan horton wells hendrix but I look for ryan and hubbard to step up BIG time for the eagles..Go Eagles:flame:
Should give teams fits in the region :Thumbs:
They will have 2 returning starters -- Ryan Howard (PG) & Brian Hubbard (SG)
Stepping in the starting positions will be Shannon Roberts, Casey Bowling & Justin Wright.
This will be Tim Sizemore's 3rd season as the Eagles head coach. Ass. Coaches are Jerry Don Combs, Mark Collett & Charlie Pack.

The eagles lost 6 seniors from the 05-06 b-ball season.
Quentin Morgan
Daniel Day
B.j. Young
Tyler Wells
John Horton
Riley Hendrix

Good luck Eagles in 06-07
This will be a very good three point shooting team this year. Be a fun team to watch if you like the up tempo pace and like watching good defensive pressure.
Go Eagles..
Its gonna be tough, i dont see the Eagles winning in the 54th, by losing so much tanlet and size in Morgan Day Wells Young thats a big effect to a team but they do return Howard and Hubbs.They should lead to Eagles to a decent season , but I dont see them beating PCC,Hazard,or Buckhorn but Good Luck to the Eagles this season!
i agree. i saw them play this summer at the perry central camp and they were'nt that good. they had no size and the only true scorers were howard and hubbard. i dont see them getting out of the 54th either. i see them losing to pcc and hazard big but i see them giving buckhorn a run for their money but they will more than likely go 0-6 in district play. they are rated to high at 6 in the cats pause. i cant even see them in the top 10. IMO