Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dog!
Does anyone else here watch the show on A&E about the bounty hunter Dog, and all his family? I LOVE this show, Dog is a BAD mother! I wish i hung out with these guys on a daily basis!
Yeah I love watching Dog..He's so mean before he gets the person, but then he preaches to them and is so nice about giving second chances...Dog is the man...
Yeh i love how he cusses them and sends them down the road, but then we are in his vehicle he is always preaching to them as you say. I love he always gets the parents involved too. i know my ma and pa would want to know if i was ok, even if i was in prison.
corndog23 Wrote:Yeh i love how he cusses them and sends them down the road, but then we are in his vehicle he is always preaching to them as you say. I love he always gets the parents involved too. i know my ma and pa would want to know if i was ok, even if i was in prison.

Yeah and he always gives them a cig...haha..
alfus21 Wrote:Yeah and he always gives them a cig...haha..

And a Sandwich!! lol
I guess that's a good way to get them to reform. Food and Nicotiene.
Love Dog!!

Anyone watch it last night?
I love the show, Dog is the BoMb dIGGity~!~
98NCCalum Wrote:Love Dog!!

Anyone watch it last night?

Yeh i watched the new episode where he was after that dude for like three years and got him on the deadline date. Samu Sevea or somethin. That dude was BIG.
I dont think that I have ever seen this before
Its AWESOME! Yesterday they started a new season. Teusday's at 9 on A&E
Good show to watch.
Yeah this has become one of my favorite shows to watch at like 1 or 2 oclock at night
i love this show